PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Too many pumpkins!

Comments

• Thanks guys, best laugh i've had all week.
    Blackbeard, you crack me up, sound like you run some anti evil religious sect.
    I will save my tesco £1 savings stamps this year! .......so far = £50 (full card#1)
    Card #2 £6. I will not be skint at Chistmas this year!

Total £56
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Thanks guys, best laugh i've had all week.

Made me think of Hot Fuzz. 'For the greater good' and all that jazz :D
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • pricew1970
    pricew1970 Posts: 1,061 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    shegirl wrote: »
    It may be disturbing to a few but that does not make it evil. Nor is it my job to prevent somebody somewhere in the world being distressed or annoyed nor does me buying flaming pumpkins have anything to do with any of it

Get a flipping grip people

I didn't realise what a caring unselfish person you are....my apologies if anyone gets in the way of your fun...
  • shegirl
    Enough of the crazy people please. There are places you can go for help, this thread isn't one of them!
  • Vejovis
    Vejovis Posts: 16,858 Forumite
    Seems the crazy folk are not confined to the streets tonight. Best thread in ages, really made me laugh.

OP... pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie and more pumpkin pie :) (can you tell I like pumpkin pie?)
    Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
    Larry Lorenzoni
  • shegirl
    Vejovis wrote: »
    Seems the crazy folk are not confined to the streets tonight. Best thread in ages, really made me laugh.

OP... pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie and more pumpkin pie :) (can you tell I like pumpkin pie?)

I've eaten so much pumpkin pie in the past 24 hours :D think I need to make some more!
  • Just been to the local emporium and pumpkins are reduced, from £3 to 75 pence!!:rotfl::rotfl:
    all other items have been removed from the checkouts, to the reduced area, ready for the next round of extorting customers.
    Nope, I do not believe in fairy stories! Strange how those who do, have got their fairy story mixed up.

Just for completeness, my signature in All Saints Week was
    Avoid all evil
    31st October All Saints Eve Boycott Emporium Evil
  • shegirl
    Aww is that meant to bother us? And why were they £3 in the first place?
  • pricew1970
    pricew1970 Posts: 1,061 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    shegirl wrote: »
    Aww is that meant to bother us? And why were they £3 in the first place?

You been had ...Bird :rotfl:
  • dktreesea
    dktreesea Posts: 5,736 Forumite
    How about roasting it next time you cook a roast? Roast pumpkin is delicious. Just cut out a wedge, cut off the outer skin, cut into pieces about the size of a large rasting potato and put them in when you put the roast on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure