Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence....

Comments

• am here, am subscribed

XXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi everyone - thanks for posting and subscribing :)

Really quick post as it has been a busy day. Just paid £30 off the council tax arrears.

A longer post tomorrow, promise.

Emz xx
  • Found you! Happy new diary Emz xxx
    Hoping to stick to the challenge this year!!
    Make £5 a day for 366 started Dec 2019
    YTD £ £ 78.23/£1£1,825
    Cash - £ 48.23 Vouchers - £ 30

Wombling into 2020 £38.78
  • Emzilla
    Morning :)

A nice payment of £85 towards the council tax arrears today :j

OH was off yesterday, so I spent most of the day with him, in between doing the school runs. He's going away from today until Thursday next week, so I'll get some peace and quiet ;).

At work from 2pm to 9pm today :( - hate that shift. As OH isn't here, I'll have to walk to work and back too.

I bought a Christmas present for my nephew yesterday - a Playmobil Noah's ark that cost £30, which was £5 cheaper than Amazon and Argos. Need to get some Amazon vouchers earned over the next week so I can get some more presents.

Emz xx
  • Those Council Tax arrears are going down nicely, Emz. They'll be history before you know it. Well done:beer:

I hope work doesn't seem too onerous today as it will probably be busy. I've just come back from our nearest town (very small market town) and, unusually, I had problems finding a free on-road parking place even at 8.30 this morning:eek:

Nice to have the place to yourself once in a while isn't it? I love it when OH is away for a few days but it happens very rarely nowadays:(
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,058 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Good luck Emz :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Good luck! You sound very organised!
  • I hope you are OK, Emz. We haven't seen you for a while.

Did you manage to bag some good Davis Cup tickets? I got an email from some ticketing website on Monday (goodness knows why, I never buy tickets for anything, must have my details from a comp I entered sometime) saying they would be on sale from yesterday.

Good Luck:).
  • Are you OK, Emz? We haven't heard from you for over a week:sad:
  • Emzilla
    Sorry CBC and everyone else - I've been having some personal problems and haven't been online much as a result. They're still ongoing, but I'll try and post on here more often.

OH and I are off to see Interstellar tonight (tickets are always cheaper on a Monday at Odeon if you're a Premier member). I'm quite tired, so I hope it holds my interest (we won't be out until near midnight).

I'm visiting the dreaded Kwik Fit tomorrow to get some new front tyres and then meeting my friend for our Christmas lunch afterwards. It will cost me just over £20 I estimate. Luckily, I've already got her present and just need to raid my mum's paper stash to get it wrapped. Will also see if she's got a suitable card.

Waiting for pay day (a week Wednesday) before I get any more Christmas shopping done.

Emz xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport