Harrods Christmas BOGOF + free delivery

Comments

• mrs_sparrow
    mrs_sparrow Posts: 1,917 Forumite
    zennith wrote: »
    I've just had a looksie, so it's not just for posh people then?

Ha ha, I think they put the sale online to keep us common people who do not like to spend too much, out of their shop. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We was turned away in our teens for looking too 'scruffy' (sorry, you cannot come in wearing that) - I kid you not!! I have no idea if the same 'rules' apply but I suppose these online sales sort the chaff from the wheat while still getting our cash!!
  • No don't have those rules now. They let me and my bf in yesterday. He was feeling rough with a cold and ended up falling asleep in the chocolate cafe!

The Perfumery was weird, lots of staff standing around waiting to spray you with the latest fragrances.
    Gorgous store and gotta be seen to be believed!
  • tamlem
    tamlem Posts: 483 Forumite
    Anyone else having trouble checking out? I get as far as payment, put in my card details and then it clicks up there has been an error?!
  • No don't have those rules now. They let me and my bf in yesterday. He was feeling rough with a cold and ended up falling asleep in the chocolate cafe!

The Perfumery was weird, lots of staff standing around waiting to spray you with the latest fragrances.
    Gorgous store and gotta be seen to be believed!

Me and my daughter are going in a fortnight, can't wait.
  • tamlem wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble checking out? I get as far as payment, put in my card details and then it clicks up there has been an error?!

I had that same problem yesterday so phoned my order through. Immediate email sent confirming order within a couple of minutes of it being placed. Very efficient!
    “Rain drops are not the ones who bring the clouds.”
  • Simmysim
    Simmysim Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    Just got some oven gloves and a tea towel for xmas pressies :)
    :A
  • Wooooo for £16.35 have ordered 2 teabag holders, 4 teatowels and 2 christmas stocking decorations :)
  • A.J.12
    A.J.12 Posts: 37 Forumite
    I've always found the staff to be really friendly even when I was gasping at the prices of some of the handbags (£15,000!!) but even when I have brought reduced (yes reduced) strawberries for £1 a punnet the staff couldn't have been nicer :j
    :rotfl:
  • Rienchen
    Rienchen Posts: 293 Forumite
    are christmas decorations buy one get one free in store too or just online? I want to take my little one to go and see the Christmas windows so would love to buy some tree ornaments while we're there :)
    £9500/£10000 baby fund saved so far
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    i want their peaches in brandy. I bet theirs is AMAZE.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure