The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    i don't see what we did as cheating really Cally, we all did it in good faith. It was an app and it downloaded and worked. Still missing mine only on 45 sb so far today sat hammering SBTV.

But yeh agree using something that isnt the real app on a phone is cheating because you know you are doing wrong. It's supposed to run on a phone if you do not have the phone then you should not be using it. The fact that we had not known it was usa only was in my mind a bobo lol. How long do we think before they get us the uk one? I am hoping for a iphone one this time as my iphone is better lol xx
  • Torialou78
    lol @ rainbow .... rule of thumb I think with swagbucks check and double check and if it looks to good to be true tripple check because they do shut accounts. Kinda admirable that you managed to sit through three in a row in a funny way lol, I would have been ready to kill the comp after all the DQ :-) xxx
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Just back from a week's holiday - was hoping I might be able to get some searches while I was away but 'Swagbucks do not currently support searches in your country' (France). Ah well, managed to hit today's target and building SBs up for September as need to get new digital camera for when I start uni next month.
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Torialou78 wrote: »
    lol @ rainbow .... rule of thumb I think with swagbucks check and double check and if it looks to good to be true tripple check because they do shut accounts. Kinda admirable that you managed to sit through three in a row in a funny way lol, I would have been ready to kill the comp after all the DQ :-) xxx

Yeah they were actually really long and it was frustrating when in the progress bar you would see the % increasing by one or so after completing one question. :p Today was actually the first time I managed to complete a daily survey since I joined so that was my motivation, the other days I gave up after the DQs. I think I did one in the afternoon and the other two were in the evening so not all at once but yeah they were long and should be saved for one offs. :o
  • Exotic
    Exotic Posts: 196 Forumite
    The whole business regarding the daily surveys still confuse me, I mean if you read the information from the (i) button, it states you may only complete 1 thinkaction survey per day; I also note that swagbucks isn't completely clear with how many you can complete, and they allow to do more?, strange...

Another interesting fact (when I used to complete lots per day) was I sent a ticket into swagbucks customer support, regarding non-crediting issues (still newbie at this time) and the support person highlighted from my account that I completed 4 surveys worth 70sb each all on the same day, the suppport person wrote nothing regarding I should only complete one per day.

So, after reading the posts here, it has made cut down by daily survey completion to just one, in fear of being banned. Perhaps they should clarify their rules regarding daily surveys, so we can all be sure.
  • Exotic wrote: »
    The whole business regarding the daily surveys still confuse me, I mean if you read the information from the (i) button, it states you may only complete 1 thinkaction survey per day; I also note that swagbucks isn't completely clear with how many you can complete, and they allow to do more?, strange...

Another interesting fact (when I used to complete lots per day) was I sent a ticket into swagbucks customer support, regarding non-crediting issues (still newbie at this time) and the support person highlighted from my account that I completed 4 surveys worth 70sb each all on the same day, the suppport person wrote nothing regarding I should only complete one per day.

So, after reading the posts here, it has made cut down by daily survey completion to just one, in fear of being banned. Perhaps they should clarify their rules regarding daily surveys, so we can all be sure.

If they did those things like they do on other surveys with a message saying something like 'You have already completed this survey' then it would be much clearer indeed. :)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 August 2012 at 11:33PM
    1a - daily survey worth 70sb = can complete and get paid 70sb ONE per day, regardless of if you get paid straight away or not
    1b - you can attempt as many as you want
    1c - on the completed daily survey page, it does remind you that you can only complete ONE per day

Trusted surveys - you can do as many as you want

2a - Surveys on offer wall - you can do as many as you want
    2b - check each offer wall as there may be restrictions such as ONE per day for that particular named survey
  • Torialou78
    Rainbow I barely ever qualify either, think it's 30's female must be popular swagbucks user or maybe cos I have no kids I dunno. But yep they are often so long I loost interest, I like surveys but 10-15 mins is my normal attention span for one before tv or something takes my attention.

Exotic I agree completely. I did email and ask but no one got back to me. maybe ask on facebook again. I do think they just mean daily survey by think action though. I think that is their name for the 70sb daily survey no matter who it comes from but it's hidden a little under the I and is not clear. Esp when it could mean account closed I think they should be REALLY clear xx
  • There is a really easy task on right now (I'm guessing they are the same for everyone?). The one that is worth 10 SB where you simply have to search some things up on Google and answer a few questions. :)
  • atti wrote: »
    Woo! Just got 91SB for playing Grepolis via SponsorPay :j It took a little while to reach the needed 300 points but totally worth it. Make sure you sign up via SP as it's also on RadiumOne but for only 7SB.

Signed up but can not work out what I am meant to be doing to get the points. Building buildings is all I can work out and that is doing nothing :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure