IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Got another parking ticket..3rd time unlucky maybe

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    fisherjim wrote: »

The other one is these https://bmpa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203667691-Liberty-Printers-AR-RF-Reddin-Ltd-T-A-Liberty-Services-and-The-Car-Parking-Partnership

Neither of them currently does court. In saying that the second one has been bought by Parking Eye so that may well change.
  • Kshah786
    Kshah786 Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi waamo. I can confirm that it is the second one.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    What happened when you contacted PALS to complain?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    What happened when you contacted PALS to complain?

He took the advice too literally! :cool:

Doh: :doh:

Kshah786 wrote: »
    Hi, unfortunately I don't have any pals at the hospital who can help me out.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Kshah786
    Hello coupon.mad. I rang them and the woman over the phone said basically I shouldn't have parked on double lines and as its a private road and as they are not in charge of it I will have to speak to the parking ticket company. she also told me to pay it asap as I don't want to risk my driving license and the regulations regarding parking tickets LOL. She didn't have a Scooby Doo. Basically said to pay up to avoid costs going up. LOL.
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,021 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    ...she also told me to pay it asap as I don't want to risk my driving license and the regulations regarding parking tickets.:rotfl:

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    as they are not in charge of it

who the hell is then?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Kshah786
    The land is owned by the hospital, but I think she meant that they aren't dealing with the PCNs. She said the PPC company is in charge of it.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Kshah786 wrote: »
    Hello coupon.mad. I rang them and the woman over the phone said basically I shouldn't have parked on double lines and as its a private road and as they are not in charge of it I will have to speak to the parking ticket company. she also told me to pay it asap as I don't want to risk my driving license and the regulations regarding parking tickets LOL. She didn't have a Scooby Doo. Basically said to pay up to avoid costs going up. LOL.

You should be doing this in writing. Far less easy to fob you off with lines designed to get you off the phone line.

Try writing to them - I bet their tune changes considerably. Risk your driving licence, my backside.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,021 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    From my own area health trust:

How can PALS help me?

PALS can help you with:
    • help and support
    • advice and Information
    • comments and suggestions
    • compliments and thanks
    • informal complaints
    • advice about formal complaints.
    When should I contact PALS?

If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or compliments please initially speak to a member of staff who is looking after you as soon as possible. If they are unable to help you, then please contact the PALS service.

I think sometimes they think they should only deal with the health side of complaints.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure