Is there a Next Mid season Sale coming up?

Hi,

does anyone know if Next are due to have a mid season sale this march? If so, which date?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I've been told it is the 24th March!!! fingers crossed xxx:j
  • Absinthe_2
    Absinthe_2 Posts: 994 Forumite
    I just keep checking online to see whats on sale. Didn't notice their reduced section for ages, but loads of bargains on there.
    Oh well...
    Sealed pot challenge no: 1770
  • ellarhys
    ellarhys Posts: 166 Forumite
    Absinthe wrote: »
    I just keep checking online to see whats on sale. Didn't notice their reduced section for ages, but loads of bargains on there.

The Next VIP sale starts tomorrow (Thurs 22 Mar) at 6pm, so guess it will go live around Sat 24th. Looking at the preview online, there really isn't much there :(
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Looks like they've fallen out with me as I've not got an invite although since they've stopped the free postage codes I've not been ordering much :rotfl:
  • ellarhys
    ellarhys Posts: 166 Forumite
    Looks like they've fallen out with me as I've not got an invite although since they've stopped the free postage codes I've not been ordering much :rotfl:

:) me neither, and I still got a slot. I got a slot at Christmas too, but hardly ordered anything, I think that my obsession with the Next sale is coming to an end!! Definately miss the free delivery codes, and REALLY begrudge paying the delivery charge :D
  • Westie123
    Westie123 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Hi,
    I have just seen an advert on T.V. Next Sale starts this Saturday at 7.00 a.m.
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm presuming my sons Next Sale t-shirt is in the ironing becuase he needs it for saturday - its not his usual choice of casual wear :)
    I am journeying to a debt-free life.
    Our estimated debt-free date is January 2040. I'm on a mission to bring that date closer!
    16/02/23 debts - £9556.38
    emergency fund - £00.00
    debt-free diary - Time to Face the music and deal with this debt once and for all
  • zentha013 - have reported you for spamming - bye bye!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure