Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• mikequal
    mikequal Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Gone quiet here. Had quite a lot last year then this year none. Just one of the household questions up to now.
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Still nothing since December!!!
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • Eliza_2
    Eliza_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been with them for years and did my most recent one just this Saturday (though the closing date was up on Friday, they sent me a reminder on Sat). I wonder how they select people then?

Actually, thinking about the subject of the survey, I've just answered my own question. This one was definitely aimed at more 'mature' women!
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    marieukxx wrote: »
    Still nothing since December!!!

You might want to email them. I'd had nothing since December and when I emailed to ask if that was normal was informed:
    Pinecone wrote:
    Periodically we have found it necessary to refresh the composition of our research panel in order to stay current with changes in the general population and to provide clients with the broadest possible spectrum of consumer opinions. In doing so, on occasion we have had to discontinue the membership of some of our panellists.

Your household was on the list for deactivation and subsequently removed from the panel.

They are doing this WITHOUT informing people that they are due to be removed, or that they have been removed. Which is kind of rude, honestly. I'd been logging in every week to check I hadn't missed anything and I wasn't even on the list anymore! But there's no indication of that anywhere (since I can still log in, and all)
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Missed one at the start of the month, :(
    Got one of the profile questions a few days later (the ones you don't get credits for).
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • xangel87x
    xangel87x Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I love this site I am a Canadian user have been there less then a year but get paid $3 per survey :)
  • April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    April60 wrote: »
    2nd attempt at replying on first posting.
    In last few days I have discovered Vouchers by post are no longer available.
    It appears to be PayPal payments of which I don't have or want or an ecard debit digital thingy which only lasts 1 month. Why weren't we emailed with the changes? Unsure now of what to do.
    All sorted, but took about 2 hours on extra slow broadband and a few tense moments with screen freezing. Registration, various codes and finally the virtual card is in my Amazon account and apparently it lasts up to 1 year which is an improvement on the info given by Pinecone.
    I think now that I've registered, it will be easier next time. So I've decided to carry on doing the Pinecone research as it can be interesting.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How do you cash out the points? MasterCard or electronic e vouchers?
    If MasterCard only valid for a month, surely e vouchers last longer?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,695 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I usually cash out with Paypal.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    I usually cash out with Paypal.

I don't have PayPal. I am thinking about John Lewis e vouchers. Anyone else?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback