Free Burger King

Apparently each order should take less than 3 mins. If you have to wait more than 9 mins for a meal you are entitled to ask for a "FULL REFUND" and your meal.

Give it a go next time you are waiting.

(Every Little Hurts!)

Comments

• Do you have anything in writing which confirms this? I don't think I have every been served my meal in less than 9 mins!
    Saving is the new spending! :A
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    think i would rather wait more than 3 mins to make sure its all cooked fresh rather than the food been sitting there for ages ..
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Kzlnd
    Kzlnd Posts: 548 Forumite
    Do you have anything in writing which confirms this? I don't think I have every been served my meal in less than 9 mins!

Same here, always wait around 15mins at least when I've visited Burger King :rotfl: Could get free junk food for life, not that I'd want to :eek:
    The £2.00 Coin Savers Club = approx £22.00 :rolleyes: :j.. The 20p Savers Club = £17.80.

:j
    x
  • Smashing
    Smashing Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    You won't find anything in writing as it is complete nonsense.
    Still, might be worth trying, if only for the amusement of those behind you when you get the stopwatch out. :D
  • odowdchr
    odowdchr Posts: 800 Forumite
    Dont know about Burger King, but it's certainly true in some McDonalds still.
    A friend of mine (ex-employee at the particular franchise) regularly gets his food for free. Half the time, they've got NOTHING ready, so he sits there then goes up and demands it for nothing. Read the contracts.
  • odowdchr wrote:
    Dont know about Burger King, but it's certainly true in some McDonalds still.
    A friend of mine (ex-employee at the particular franchise) regularly gets his food for free. Half the time, they've got NOTHING ready, so he sits there then goes up and demands it for nothing. Read the contracts.

i often take a bunch of kids to mcdonalds and end up goin burger king or sumwhere cos theres never enough time to get meals for all of them the fob me of sayin 20 mins to get all meals ready at same time i did complain once and got all meals half price
    :A freebie maaaad
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport