How to redeem Sweet Sunday QR codes

Tyler_Du
Tyler_Du Posts: 712 Forumite
edited 15 October 2016 at 2:07PM in Code not found
Did a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I have used some sweet sunday codes and have 2 QR codes for cineworld. How do I use these to place a booking ? Id like to book tickets for 2 x adults and 1 x child(and book seats) I can't seem to work out how to book these tickets and seats. Do I just turn up at the cinema and use the QR codes for the 2 x adult tickets and just book the child ticket there and then ?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    You can either book online using the codes or go to the box office. Instructions below.How to use online:1 Visit the Cineworld website and complete the ‘Book tickets’ section.2 Enter your voucher code at the checkout.3 Print off your tickets, take them to the cinema and enjoy your free film!
    How to use at the box office:4 Choose your film and present QR code at the Cineworld box office on your Sweet Sunday.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tyler_Du
    Tyler_Du Posts: 712 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2016 at 8:54PM
    I saw those instructions, when booking, the cineworld site asks for a voucher code and a pin.

Edit, got it working, thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport