Recycle Your Mobile And Make Some Serious Dosh Discussion Area

Comments

• Hi to all out there.
    This is my first time with all of this so please excuse me if i have done it wrong or put it in wrong place. hope someone will be kind to me if i have and direct me on the right or wrongs. are tescos still taking old phones in exchange for clubcard points. cant find any info. Thank you. and cant wait to got going with looking round the rest of the site. so far FANTASTIC. xxxxx
    Night Owl Member No 1 :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Night owl member of the threesome. Rules are for fools to follow and wise men to be guided by
    No Man is worth your tears,
    And the one who is wont make you cry !!!!!
  • Oh and sorry. Forgot. Are children in need taking old mobiles.
    I heard they did it last year. any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks chicks xxx
    Night owl member of the threesome. Rules are for fools to follow and wise men to be guided by
  • anyone know what you can do with old phones that dont work, I have 2 that wont even switch on! seems a shame to just bin them though
    finally debt free and want to keep it that way!!
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    are tescos still taking old phones in exchange for clubcard points. cant find any info. Thank you. and cant wait to got going with looking round the rest of the site. so far FANTASTIC. xxxxx
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out post 57 (& 58) above and you'll see someone else asking the same question. Maybe someone can confirm Edinburghlass' reply:
    Ask at customer services I think, haven't done it for a while thro Tesco but I'm sure thats where they are :)
  • Thanks for the info. sorry did not read everything. an eager beaver wanting to get things done. am a yesterday kind of girl. Will give them a go tomorrow.
    xxxxxxxxxx
  • HI.
    update on tescos. Went today and yes they are still taking phones even if they dont work. and you get clubcardpoints for taking them there. They did not have any envelopes though to put them in. Nice man there said he would order some for next week. Hope everyone is having a good day. xxxxxxxx
  • Smashedbooboo - just love the name!! Welcome to the site.
  • Thanks for the welcome Loobeylou. Realy getting into this . Am like a woman possessed about this site. Trying to get everyone i know on board. xxxxxxxx
  • I think, from memory, with Tesco you can split the points received for an old phone in half as half going to a charity and half to your club card.
  • Re tescos. been in to my tescos. and yes its half to your clubcard and half to charity. which i think is more than fair. putting mine in next week. Its worth 2.50 in points but with deals its going to be much better. Got something for me and benefits charity as well. good deed for next week. xxxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure