Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,144
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Last lot of spelt bread sandwiches tomorrow. Smelly egg :o
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'm home ill today :( and just caught up, missed the gammon glitch. Not sure why I want them as I have 1 1/12 pigs in the freezer!!

Been on my bank and realised my free year with sky has come to an as they have charged me £10.49 so cancelled that DD

Now need to get a freesat box that records, plays etc etc. off to google

Remember cancelling the DD does not cancel your contract - you need to contact Sky and put in your 30 days notice. Still plenty of comeback offers available (up to 75% off and £100 credit reported on hukd yesterday).

See http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-rejoin-with-75-off-100-credit-2546986?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=11162016&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHot

Hth

Anon
  • Great northern meet, next Friday @WLD for anyone interested. BQ & Ellie if you're reading. I'm going and our good friend who we're not allowed to mention will be there too:j
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    I see "the legs" will no longer be available to hire. :eek:

Well done on the new job cjj. :T
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Great northern meet, next Friday @WLD for anyone interested. BQ & Ellie if you're reading. I'm going and our good friend who we're not allowed to mention will be there too:j

Please say Hi to her and yourselves, of course. x
  • MKS wrote: »
    Please say Hi to her and yourselves, of course. x

Thank you I will :p
  • Tinyshoes
    And thanks everyone for thinking about me in my absence, keeping typing to a minimum, not sure if it's helping, but having a long drive thrown on me because DD2's car failed MOT has not helped. :o

LEJC so glad to read you are on the mend. Sounds like your weekend was just the medicine you needed. xx

tweets, I hope your mum is doing as she is told, have been thinking about you, make sure you are looking after yourself too. xx

Saversue have been thinking about you too, such a difficult time with your mum. Hope things are improving. xx
  • Tinyshoes
    Hope I haven't missed anyone :o

MKS I know I have yet to reply to you. x
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Hope I haven't missed anyone :o

x

Ditto....

Sadly me 'working realistic hours' has ended.

Started at 6 am... just finished.

I think I need a career change, any suggestions would be considered.

I rather fancy working for Mr T or Mr A..... that would be :eek:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    I don't often do BM shops but do people know they compare more than 10 of an item?

I got a box 12 UnGs and they've compared £12 v £10.76 (2 lots of 5 for £4 in A and 2 @ £1.38 each)

T&Cs say they reserve the right to only compare the first 10 but it seems they do

Sorry if old news
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure