The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • wpgallie
    wpgallie Posts: 186
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    7 day deal...225g strawberries £1, max 4/customer, til 14/2.17. I've just bought 4! Mmmmmm
  • £5 for a pancake frying pan, pancake mix, maple syrup, lemon juice and Frylight.

Be careful with this one. In my local Iceland it is only the pan, the mix, the lemon and the frylight, even though the maple syrup is on the stand with it and has no price on, looking as if it is part of the offer.
    (They said the maple syrup was "only while stocks last" and wouldn't budge on it even though we were actually looking at the stock! )
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    wpgallie wrote: »
    7 day deal...225g strawberries £1, max 4/customer, til 14/2.17. I've just bought 4! Mmmmmm
    Its February, do they taste of anything?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Its February, do they taste of anything?

They can't taste any worse than the grapes that were the offer of the week 3 or so weeks ago. I've never had such sour grapes and they hit the bin!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Payless_2
    Payless_2 Posts: 3,123 Forumite
    They can't taste any worse than the grapes that were the offer of the week 3 or so weeks ago. I've never had such sour grapes and they hit the bin!

Off topic I know but Aldi's black grapes are the sweetest grapes I have tasted. £1.50 a box
  • Payless wrote: »
    Off topic I know but Aldi's black grapes are the sweetest grapes I have tasted. £1.50 a box

If you mean their Black Sable grapes I couldn't agree more. The nicest grapes I have had. I was sucked in by the offer on the Iceland ones!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Almost bought some of the strawberries yesterday, but there was only about 5 or 6 strawberries in each punnet at my local store! I know it says 225g.... but I wasn't tempted.
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,047
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    TBH I usually steer clear of the fresh produce in Iceland as the times I've bought I've been disappointed. I buy a lot of fresh fruit and veg for the parrot and I agree the grapes on special offer recently didn't look great not even for him to have. Great shop for frozen and general groceries though.
  • wpgallie
    wpgallie Posts: 186
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Today's 7 day deal....10 mini rolls £1; max 4/person :-)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback