A Payment a Day Part 3

Comments

• PigginSkint
    PigginSkint Posts: 2,706 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi All

I had my performance and development review today, so I was busy yesterday preparing for it. As a result I don't think I updated, so here goes:

Yesterday £1.23 to Evil Egg, £5.23 to Loathsome LTSB and £8 to Hellish Halifax, making a total of £14.46

Today £1.24 to Evil Egg and £5.24 to Loathsome LTSB making a total of £6.48
    PigginSkint's debt free diary
    DFW Nerd 1049 Amazon Sellers Club member 54
    Total mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £14090.77 (Last payment: September 2021)
    LTSB Loan 30/4/17 £6633.71 (reduction by 48%)
    Total credit cards: 30/4/17 £25971.91 :eek:
    Total non-mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £32876.49 :eek:
  • Afternoon everyone

Not been about much, my older brother had a cycle accident yesterday.He took the full force of the landing on his head and is still in hospital :(
    Its not looking great, a brain scan revealed a "long standing" tumour which upon further tests today appears to just be a cyst *talk about scaring the shoite out of us*!!!

Hes still sleeping almost 30 hours on and is struggling to sit up, cant walk etc so its one day at at a time for now, were hoping theres no lasting damage but the docs seem unable to tell much so far.

Ok keeping up the pads, im half glad and half annoyed with myself cos I have no available credit to help out in paying travel expenses/buying him p.js etc :(

Just £10.00 to CC2.Balance now at £60 and definitely cleared this Tuesday coming.
    Ever feel like payday cant come round quickly enough?

Best wishes and hoping you all have a great weekend
    Hugs and stay safe
    Mumof4 xx
    03/12/2010 [STRIKE]£9,736.56[/STRIKE] :(
    15/2/2011 9878.75

• Flylady_Flower
    Flylady_Flower Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    PAD For today is £4.88

Rounded up bank account again, so going well...
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Afternoon everyone

Not been about much, my older brother had a cycle accident yesterday.He took the full force of the landing on his head and is still in hospital :(
    Its not looking great, a brain scan revealed a "long standing" tumour which upon further tests today appears to just be a cyst *talk about scaring the shoite out of us*!!!

Hes still sleeping almost 30 hours on and is struggling to sit up, cant walk etc so its one day at at a time for now, were hoping theres no lasting damage but the docs seem unable to tell much so far.

Ok keeping up the pads, im half glad and half annoyed with myself cos I have no available credit to help out in paying travel expenses/buying him p.js etc :(

:hello: Hi mumof4, gosh - so sorry to hear that :( I saw something on facebook this morning but didn't realise. Thinking of you and your family and sending you big hugs.
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Busterollie
    Busterollie Posts: 379 Forumite
    Haven't been on the PAD thread for a few days so am catching up today!

Monday PAD = £5 note to piggy bank
    Tuesday PAD = £3.00 to Credit Card
    Wednesday PAD = £5.94 to Credit Card
    Thursday PAD = £1 to piggy bank
    Friday PAD = £2 to piggy bank

Total PADs for this week £16.94:T
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    I'm just having a gander around the other threads and stumble across a Crap1 thread and this poor guy's posted up for some advice and some utter barstools are being nasty to him. It gets me so mad! :mad: So I've posted a rant back.

I'm so glad everyone on here's totally fab and willing to offer any advice and support. Loves ya people! :D
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Kandipandi
    Kandipandi Posts: 1,656 Forumite
    I did my first ever PAD and my first ever overpayment on my loan to horrible GE Money!
    Im dead pleased with myself.
    I paid £5.00 online.

Im planning to give it a week and check with my loan people to see if it came off and if it did this will be ideal i can pay small amounts daily online. In the meantime im gonna squirrell it away.
    You can stand there and agonize........
    Till your agony's your heaviest load. (Emily Saliers)
  • Well I'm out of overdraft again - for the moment anyway. If my customers cough up promptly and if I juggle things well (neither of these things are certainties :o ) then I may just be able to remain in the black.
    Therefore, I'm going to risk making tiny tentative steps back onto the PAD trail.
    I'll start with 24p to a CC.
  • Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening all.

Just starting a nice 7 hour shift tonight. Dd at my parents for the evening and BF just gone to work for a 12 hour night shift.,. so thats me sat on my own all night..

Not had time to read back so love and hugs to those that need it and congrats to anyone clearing things today.....

Anyway pad's today are..

£5.00 to Hsbc Misery Card
    £1.00 to Argos
    £1.00 To Homebase

Total being £7.00

Love to all xx
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • tomtombeanie
    tomtombeanie Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thinking of you & your family, mumof4 - hope your brother recovers well and quickly xxx
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family