PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

The "have a look at this!" thread II

Comments

• I am looking for any purchase who has had a valuation done by a valuer call Robin Handley formerly if Colleys part if Lloyd's. Could be any Lloyd's, Halifax or Birmingham Midshires mortgage, who has had any trouble with the valuation or property.
  • I am looking for any purchase who has had a valuation done by a valuer call Robin Handley formerly if Colleys part if Lloyd's. Could be any Lloyd's, Halifax or Birmingham Midshires mortgage, who has had any trouble with the valuation or property.
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I think we should pool all our money together to buy that mansion, it really is something special! :D I agree, the stained glass ceiling is magnificent! Oh im in love!
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Sheel wrote: »
    Dirt cheap.

Apologies if already posted.

Dirt being the word on that one.
    Did you think that suit in picture 3 seemed a little out of place?
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • dell12
    dell12 Posts: 149
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't think I've ever seen quite so many different pictures of a single property than for this house. It doesn't even look like it's on with a rubbish agent.
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    dell12 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen quite so many different pictures of a single property than for this house. It doesn't even look like it's on with a rubbish agent.

Weird. Perhaps they decided 1 photo for every £10k of the asking price!

I'm not sure the agent is that great though - apparently the highly desirable road leads to a fabulous kitchen?
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • Strapped
    Strapped Posts: 8,158 Forumite
    They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth. -- Plato
  • Soran
    Soran Posts: 97 Forumite
    Strapped wrote: »

Not far to stagger home!
    Looks like they stuck the old shed on top of the roof(pic 11) :D
  • Strapped wrote: »

Like the name of the road it's in too - anagram anyone? :rotfl:
    Mortgage-free for fourteen years!

Over £40,000 mis-sold PPI reclaimed
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    It's very well done, that pub. And the road name. My mind automatically moves the s.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure