Different life - so new SOA!! Back once again :D

Options

Comments

• milliemonster
    Options
    Hi Sea, I don't know you as I'm pretty new myself on here but looking at your sig you have done brilliantly, you seem to be pretty inspired so good luck with everything xx
    Aug GC £63.23/£200, Total Savings £0
  • Lula-Hula
    Lula-Hula Posts: 7,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Sea,

welcome back & I hope all your 'stuff' gets sorted very soon so you can forge ahead with your new life :) Fantastic debt busting too, wish you lots of luck & happiness
    lula xx
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Hiya Sea, nice to see you back again, and you sound really up for it!

TC

Sarah x
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    yahoo welcome back me lovely...good to hear that your situation is on the up and sorted..umm re the x getting half the bens....taking a bed his mum bought for dd says it all for me tbh...onwards and upwards to a whole new life for you all and I'm sure you will welcome being able to come home of an eve without what you are coming back to...hope youre able to change the locks when he departs? huge hugs for you and here if ya need me for chat/moan or whatever! good to have you back and well done for getting rid of the scraps subsciption...hard but worth it when the debts all gone!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Welcome back hun xxx
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Welcome home Sea :D:D
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome back Sea...that sig is fab...well done!!!
    You sound so positive.I'm with ISOM re the bed and benefits..how low!!!!
    I'm sure the DMP will be accepted by CCCS as they are still getting a fair amount of money off you.I'm sure you'll be so much happier once he's out of your hair.xxxx
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Sea

Glad to see you back.

Could you make anything extra from your scrapbooking - would make great personalised christmas gifts. Maybe put up a poster at school - offer do a 3/4 page book for £x. Would be great for gifts for grandparents/rels who live far away/godparents etc.

Vanda
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    Glad it want just me taxi...if I had a spare bed I'd paint it pink and send it up but alas I dont so give her a hug from me. How you doing in yourself sea? Know it will have been rough and look forward to hearing that you feel free, liberated and fab with just you and the children...hugs for you!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Sea, good to see that things are slowly getting sorted.

Hopefully it won't be long before you have the house to yourself and then you will really begin to move forward.

Love & hugs to you and the kids.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure