Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Daily goal is 130 today :eek:

Today being the 21st, it's the perfect way of making sure that as few people as possible get either the 21 days or the full month bonus :(
  • Mark7724
    Mark7724 Posts: 208
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I thought the daily bonus was 10% of the total required? Target 130 with bonus of 12, today is only my month anniversary on SW so maybe so some limit I'm not aware of but thought I'd ask!
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Code: ItsSummer (Twitter)

5 SBs Expires 3.00 PM
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    So now I can't earn from Sponsorpay, many of the videos which won't load or tasks, a waste of bloomin' time this. I am very disillusioned. I have stuck with SB when others have left but it's time to give up I think.:(
  • dolphin19
    Please can someone tell me where I can contact SB support? Thanks.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    So now I can't earn from Sponsorpay, many of the videos which won't load or tasks, a waste of bloomin' time this. I am very disillusioned. I have stuck with SB when others have left but it's time to give up I think.:(

I totally agree - sorry but Swagbucks have become too greedy. I think it's now time to walk away :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Good heavens - how on earth can the target be 130 - that's ridiculous given the lack of stuff to do?

Dolphin - if you go to the bottom of the home page to the black banner there's a 'contact us' link under the support heading.
  • dolphin19
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    I do. I love InstaGC for vids. 2 point PL and R1 with lots of Virools and regular doses of Token Ads really do add up even excluding tasks, which I tend to do at a cash payer.

I cashed out first thing this morning and added the AGC into my account straight away and I'm a third of the way to the next one already on vids, a code and PTCs.
    ETA And the RO offer which SB were offering at 11SBs for 19 points.

I have just joined InstaGC - I couldn't get my head round Neobux but I like the look of this one and Amazon Vouchers are really useful.
  • dolphin19
    beegee181 wrote: »
    Good heavens - how on earth can the target be 130 - that's ridiculous given the lack of stuff to do?

Dolphin - if you go to the bottom of the home page to the black banner there's a 'contact us' link under the support heading.

Thanks, I was looking under account! :o
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I totally agree - sorry but Swagbucks have become too greedy. I think it's now time to walk away :(

SB can still be useful: I take whatever I can from them and use it to rent refs on Neobux :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure