PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Do Lidl accept Healthy Start Vouchers/Milk Tokens?

This seemed like the best place to post a question about Lidl but do move me if not:rolleyes:.

I am trying to avoid Tescos, they just seems to get worse and worse in terms of their treatment of people. I would like to shop more at Lidl but at the moment I am reliant for at least part of my fruit/veg/milk shopping on healthy start vouchers. I keep forgetting to ask when I am there and am wondering if anyone on here knows?

Cheers
Tess
Tess x

Underground, overground, wombling free...
Old Style weight loss so far...2 stone and 7 pounds

Comments

• balmaiden
    balmaiden Posts: 623 Forumite
    I know they don't here in Cornwall where I live. I would imagine they would all be the same countrywide. My Daughter is like you, would prefer to use Lidl but has to use our only other supermarket which is Co op to use these vouchers.
    Away with the fairies.... Back soon
  • otterspasm
    otterspasm Posts: 338
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks balmaiden. I feared as much. I will have to try and work out some kind of compromise if they are the same nationwide. I think I will go to Lidl for as much stuff as I can and then local butchers for meat and asda for anything I can't get at Lidl and to use my vouchers.
    Cheers,
    Tess
    Tess x

Underground, overground, wombling free...
    Old Style weight loss so far...2 stone and 7 pounds
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport