SuperFreeBingo - offer wall 5
    worth 80hc, pays out 81 hc

Only worth 22 for me. Charming!! :(
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [FONT=&quot]Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Special Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code:

Enter "ghstrongerthanever" at the Fountain of Youth and you will be awarded 5 Hulk Coins!

Valid for the first 10000 users!

[/FONT]
  • Followed some of you over from swagbucks.

Had a quick read through but seems a bit confusing. Then again I found swagbucks confusing when I started :D

I don't have a paypal account.........can you redeem in vouchers like swagbucks?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cally6008
    yes they do amazon uk vouchers (i think)
  • Yes I usually get Amazon vouchers.

Just seen the latest email..

Enter "ghrescue" at the Fountain of Youth and you will be awarded 5 Hulk Coins!

Plus.. You will get 15 HULK COINS FOR EVERY USER that signs up as your referral! This offer is valid until November 16, so HURRY!

And.. EACH NEW USER that will sign up to GiftHulk - will get
    ADDITIONAL 30 HULK COINS by entering "gifthulktotherescue" at the Fountain of Youth immediately after signing up.
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Since yesterday I have had no Volume 11 videos on Offer Wall 6. Anybody else? Reason I am asking is I still have them on Swagbucks and Zoombucks and I notice others are earning from Wall 6 on the recently credited board...

Curious as it feels like it might just be me :( ?
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Can I ask guys, you know the offers that you do on this site that open and have the little box that pop's up on the right hand side and says not credited and flashes on and off. Do you leave the page open till it credits or can you shut it? I seem to leave some open forever before giving in. Not really got on with this site yet but since we lost superpoints trying to :-) x
  • cally6008
    I've got vids on wall 6 but i havent been doing vids on GH much at all

Not sure Toria, I dont tend to do much on GH other than poll , keys and sometimes videos
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Hey Cally me neither, I usually just do odd survey and keys and vids. Got 3 open now lol. :-/ will see if I can ask on the site lol. x
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Can I ask guys, you know the offers that you do on this site that open and have the little box that pop's up on the right hand side and says not credited and flashes on and off. Do you leave the page open till it credits or can you shut it? I seem to leave some open forever before giving in. Not really got on with this site yet but since we lost superpoints trying to :-) x

I do Gifthulk everyday, not sure what box you mean... Matomy Wall or EZ Coins? Give me a bit more infor and I should be able to help. I find there are always loads of Sponsorpay videos, more than on Swagbucks...
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills