Free kindle fire HD with Daily Mail plus

You can get a free Kindle Fire HD with a year's subscription to Daily Mail plus for £119.88. Buying the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday every day for a year would cost £280 by my reckoning - so it seems a good deal.
here is the link
Plus you get a free Kindle!
https://www.dailymailplus.co.uk/kindlefire

Comments

• meanbean
    meanbean Posts: 170 Forumite
    Downside is you have to read the Daily Mail
  • welshee
    welshee Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    You can get a free Kindle Fire HD with a year's subscription to Daily Mail plus for £119.88. Buying the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday every day for a year would cost £280 by my reckoning - so it seems a good deal.
    here is the link
    Plus you get a free Kindle!
    https://www.dailymailplus.co.uk/kindlefire

good deal if you actually read the daily nail indeed
    otherwise they can be bought for the same price or cheaper with offers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kindle-Fire-HD-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B00CTVTJ4Q/ref=sr_tr_sr_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382528876&sr=8-3&keywords=kindle+fire+hd
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    What's the difference between and Kindle and a Kindle fire?
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Its only the "Plus" not the DM paper, whch u can read online anyway.
    PS when was the KF HD reduced from £159?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Cotta wrote: »
    What's the difference between and Kindle and a Kindle fire?

Kindle is the e-reader
    Kindle Fire is the tablet
  • chelly63
    chelly63 Posts: 44 Forumite
    I do read the Daily Mail as it has some really interesting articles, so when I saw this offer, I could not believe it. as buying the papers each day week, works out about £5.00, buying them by this subscription cost £9.99 a month, so already a great saving, also the online content of the Daily Mail, has a lot more, videos and the ability to view some pictures 380 degrees, and then on top of this, they were giving the latest Kindle fire HD. I choose to take up the offer and had the paper download to my Ipad, as I thought it could be a while, until the Kindle was delivered, so I was extremely surprised, when It turned up on the Tuesday, having only signed up on the Sunday, I have now transferred all my books onto the Kindle and my paper is there for me every morning at 6am, a great deal
    Chelly:A

OH begining Dmp 08/2006
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    chelly63 wrote: »
    I do read the Daily Mail as it has some really interesting articles, so when I saw this offer, I could not believe it. as buying the papers each day week, works out about £5.00, buying them by this subscription cost £9.99 a month, so already a great saving, also the online content of the Daily Mail, has a lot more, videos and the ability to view some pictures 380 degrees, and then on top of this, they were giving the latest Kindle fire HD. I choose to take up the offer and had the paper download to my Ipad, as I thought it could be a while, until the Kindle was delivered, so I was extremely surprised, when It turned up on the Tuesday, having only signed up on the Sunday, I have now transferred all my books onto the Kindle and my paper is there for me every morning at 6am, a great deal

Worth it for the extra 20 degrees alone ;)
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I have received the 'Free' Kindle Fire and am trying to find a suitable case. I purchased and then returned an Otterbox as the holes in the case did not line up with the Kindle. I then purchased a leather case off eBay (yes I know I should have known better), and this case did not line up either.
    Does anyone have any idea of a suitable case?:)
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • What happens at the end of the years contract,I read that it is £9.95 a month. Can you cancel the monthly contract?
  • Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 33,777
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Do you think 'older' people would be able to read the articles on the Kindle?

The in-laws read the mail (conversations with them are challenging!) and were looking at the possibility of embracing technology - this sounds like a good gift for them but I want them to be able to read it!
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure