Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Can confirm wine this morning, I just got 8 bottles of Hardys.

6 Cabernet Merlot and 2 Chardonnay, £23 to pay. The store had removed the 2 for £9 tickets but went through till on offer :)
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    My marks only asks for your surname.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Can't remember, when you collect things from M&S do you need a printout or just your name?

Wish I had known about those fleeces, didn't get on the net a lot on holiday. There is no way I would change it though.

I just gave my name at CS.

The 12.50 fleece and 15.00 gilets are now back in stock.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Izzey.
    I'm looking at M wine prices do you know if T would match M multi buys please?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Can't remember, when you collect things from M&S do you need a printout or just your name?

Wish I had known about those fleeces, didn't get on the net a lot on holiday. There is no way I would change it though.

My Marks only asks for your name and how big the parcel is likely to be.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • izzeyb
    First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2016 at 2:25PM
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Where did you go Izzey. Lovely to have some warmth this time of year :D

Went to Turkey gocat, Fethiye area. Have been to the region many times, it's the only part of Turkey I like to stay as it is very mountainous and very scenic.
  • izzeyb
    First Anniversary
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Izzey.
    I'm looking at M wine prices do you know if T would match M multi buys please?

Sorry curl girl, not sure.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Went to Turkey gocat, Fethiye area. Have been to the region many times, it's the only part of Turkey I like as it is very mountainous and very scenic.
    Sounds great Izzey :) My sis is in Cyprus at the moment and wondering if its hot out there too. Hope so, or else wont hear the end of it :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Been reading about the wine deal over on HUKD, seems there has been a few failures with those that tried to Brand Match.

I know it was mentioned earlier it did not work for someone here has anyone had success with it today. I read the Faustino VII did not work on the dark side and that is one that usually does BM ok.

So it does look like it might be fixed and we are just lucky this time that there is a crossover of multibuy on the Hardys so no need to compare elsewhere.

I did two wine purchases last evening at around 7:30pm...Hardy's Merlot/Chardonnay...It worked fine...Thank you to the OP....stocked up for Xmas...:T:T
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • 74 Days till Christmas.

:think::think:Why do I make it 75.....????:o
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure