Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I have INs
    1 One Step exfoliator from Clarins
    1 Instant Concealer from Clarins again.
    They had GWP deal where I got 4 deluxe sizes for free too.
    Also £10 worthsof points on Debenhams beauty card.
    ally.
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Latest NBI's.
    John Frieda Frizz Ease 10 Day Tamer Pre Wash Treatment. My shortish, fine hair means this two treatment pack will probably last three or four treatments with me. It didn't seem to work as my hair frizzed up when left to dry naturally, but we shall see.

Two UUs - my HG Aldi Lacura serum, already have the replacement

A Merumaya Youth Preservation moisturiser. This was an NBI in late 2015. The matching eye cream was let down by smelling so strongly of fish it wasn't believable.

This was ok-ish at first but after a while it started to smell of fish as well. It got used up as foot cream. It did react with some of the serums I used with it as well, which wasn't good. Wouldn't recommend this at all.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Two UUs, one from last night, one from this morning:

Simple KTS Refreshing Facial Wash Gel WMBA. This was my go to cleanser but it's becoming too drying for my skin to use on it's own. I'm using it as a second cleanse on an evening.

La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere moisturiser sample WBA as full size and already have. My go to moisturiser at the moment.
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Things have really slowed down but hey ho. I have three UUs but they are miniscule:-

3 10ml tube of L'occitane Lavender hand cream. Do love this fragrance. Won't repurchsae for a while though as I have a Liz Earle and CowShed full sized and then quite a few 10ml Loccitane tubes to go at.

5 2 x sample sachets of L'occitane Almont Concentrate Milk Used the Almond oil in the shower this morning so thought I'd pair it with this to use them up.

Updated PP list:-

LUSH Prince - there is a very thin scrape of this product left.

Full size Original Nail Envy - again very little left but need to use this as treatment as my nails feel paper thin after soaking them in acetone and buffing like crazy to remove the gel lacquer.

Mini Pink Nail Envy - will move onto this once the bottle above has gone.

Nuxe facial oil - very little left

Nivea Pearl deodorant - maybe a week's worth left.

15ml Elemis PCMC - will need cutting open soon

LUSH Cup o Coffee - may depot what's left of this if I get a chance to get to Lush at the weekend so that I can give them 5 pots.

Boots Extracts Mango body scrub - only just opened but they don't last long.

No 7 facial wipes - probably about 5 wipes left.

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Skin Wash - Think this will see me to the end of the month.

[STRIKE] L'Occitane lavender hand cream mini tube[/STRIKE]

Mandara Spa body butter full size - only just started.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, sorry been a bit AWOL>

2 UU so far this month
    1: PCMC night - love this. have no more in stash but going to use one of my many day cream ones in place
    2: Clarins moisture gel sample - really liked this, though have no need for another moisturiser

am currently using REN night wonderful product sample, anyone have experience of this, so far I am not impressed and am toying with the idae of selling the full size one I have in my stash
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    More unused make up to go:-

2 Estee Lauder Lipsticks, they were a lovely gift, but not for a “summer colouring” 4&5/5

IN
    Maybelline The Eye Eraser 3/26 Existing one still has a lot left, but didn't want to risk the shades being changed.

Painted my nails in OPI Pink Nail Envy, but find it so streaky, will certainly not buy again, even though I really like the colour.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    I back this month! Last month was a bit crazy with work etc and I lost track of what I used and what I bought (no major blow outs, all things I needed!).

But - major achievement - yesterday I got my last shower gel out of my cupboard! This was one of my things, I started with about 15 of them. So pleased!
  • KT2802
    KT2802 Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation fixx how long do you leave the mask on your hair for?

McCulloch I do the same with dry shampoo, find it works better if left on my hair for a while before brushing out. Fishy smelling face cream sounds awful!!

Maddiemay are they changing the maybelline eye eraser? I bought one in the US earlier this year, paid $18 for it as didn't realise you could buy here for half the price! I do like it though (luckily)!
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Unexpected IN. A!di had reduced the Carino hair colours from an earlier Specialbuy to £1.99. Mixing half the tube and half the bottle in a bowl, one pack is enough for 2 treatments on my shortish, fine, thinning mop. So I now have colour for the rest of 2017, there was only 1 pack left in my Lightest Brown shade, but that was fine. Black appeared VERY unpopular...!
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 12 April 2017 at 6:41AM
    Options
    One UU this morning:

Imperial Leather Apple & Pear Shower Gel WNBA. It was nice but I wasn't thrilled by it and I've used better shower gels.

I got asked if I'd do an extra day this week, and I said yes, but getting up at half 5 has made me wonder why I said yes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure