Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I am GREAT thank you! :D

Really? I'm not sure I will get there, but thank you. Today is my only day at home and I've already been food shopping and got loads of other stuff to do. I'm surprised its still going.

I hope you're ok? Bumped into dip the other day, had a quick chat with her which was nice.

Yes really :D
    Should work till the 25th unless either store changes offer
    Yes i fine thanks, i bumped into her a few weeks ago, was she ok?
    Im ok thanks
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I thought I'd better come on and show my face, as not actually logged onto MSE since before my holiday. It feels like my whole world has changed since then!

In a nutshell the holiday was incredible, and I have come back no longer a single lady. :D It was completely and utterly unexpected, but am very happy, and the reason for my absence on here is I'm spending all my days off at his place. We're keeping it kind of under wraps for now, well certainly on facebook. Everyone that's important to us knows. Without being too cryptic, I'm sure a few of you on here may be able to work out who it is given what happened this year, and the reason why we are keeping it quiet for a while.

Anyway, I have not read back, so I have absolutely no idea at all what is going on. Bubbs was kind enough to text me about the muller glitch, although I actually couldn't get to Asda that day missed out. I'm sure I've missed tonnes on here.

I hope all is well with everyone?

DM the rum runners and shampoo smuggling bottles worked a treat. I had so much alcohol I even ended up bringing some home! Would definitely use them again.

Glad you had a fantastic holiday, and a new man in tow aswell now, have fun :rotfl::rotfl:
  • curl_girl wrote: »
    Afternoon all

Please can i ask how many receipts can you scan a day plus what do they mean by eligible, is it certain store's or grocery only?
    Tia

5receipts per day. Doesn't matter about the monetary value, you get 100 coins for each receipt. All shops count and I've done multiple from the same shop in a day. As in I've wombles 5 Lidl receipts and put them all in and had no issues.
    If you click on the level bar it'll tell you how far away from the next level you are and what you with for each receipt. You get a daily bonus of coins for.opening the app each day and a bonus when you reach the next level.
    I don't enter the sweepstakes, I prefer to save my coins for the Amazon vouchers. 7500 coins = £5. If you click on the bit at the top you'll see a cash out option and that's where you get the amazon vouchers, you just enter your email address and it's sent to.you pretty much instantly. Always goes to junk for me though, so beware of that.

Think that about covers it lol, but if there's anything else just shout and I'll try and help :) Im up to £30 in Amazon now.

My post from before explaining a bit more :)
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    Afternoon

Yes .Muller should be ok 11+1.

It was mentioned yesterday that options 4 for £1 in asda and tesco.
    https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/4-for-pound100/ls87280

The salted caramel one is not included in the offer on a.com but if it is in the 4 for £1 in store it should glitch.

You could try 3 of the others and one salted caramel or 4 salted caramel.
    If the salted caramel is a trigger then it would return 70p on a £1 spend .Making 4 for 30p.

Thank you, SS. My Mum likes these so I'll have a go if I can get myself out this evening!
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    How many have you got.I've had £40:D

It's almost worth getting an android phone for this!!
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Havent used my Waitrose card for about 2 months and got till spit today £6 off £30 valid until Tuesday, 1st November.

Forgot something and called in another Waitrose on way home and got another till spit same amount and same date :)

Now to stalk Zippy for the best bargains :D
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    5receipts per day. Doesn't matter about the monetary value, you get 100 coins for each receipt. All shops count and I've done multiple from the same shop in a day. As in I've wombles 5 Lidl receipts and put them all in and had no issues.
    If you click on the level bar it'll tell you how far away from the next level you are and what you with for each receipt. You get a daily bonus of coins for.opening the app each day and a bonus when you reach the next level.
    I don't enter the sweepstakes, I prefer to save my coins for the Amazon vouchers. 7500 coins = £5. If you click on the bit at the top you'll see a cash out option and that's where you get the amazon vouchers, you just enter your email address and it's sent to.you pretty much instantly. Always goes to junk for me though, so beware of that.

Think that about covers it lol, but if there's anything else just shout and I'll try and help :) Im up to £30 in Amazon now.

My post from before explaining a bit more :)

I have just read that some people have received a email stating that they are a power buyer and can add any amount per day.They have been getting a voucher every 3 days.I believe that it is relating to aldi and lidl receipts.some people have tried it without receiving the email and the receipts have been accepted.

I have not tried it.
  • I thought I'd better come on and show my face, as not actually logged onto MSE since before my holiday. It feels like my whole world has changed since then!

In a nutshell the holiday was incredible, and I have come back no longer a single lady. :D It was completely and utterly unexpected, but am very happy, and the reason for my absence on here is I'm spending all my days off at his place. We're keeping it kind of under wraps for now, well certainly on facebook. Everyone that's important to us knows. Without being too cryptic, I'm sure a few of you on here may be able to work out who it is given what happened this year, and the reason why we are keeping it quiet for a while.

Anyway, I have not read back, so I have absolutely no idea at all what is going on. Bubbs was kind enough to text me about the muller glitch, although I actually couldn't get to Asda that day missed out. I'm sure I've missed tonnes on here.

I hope all is well with everyone?

DM the rum runners and shampoo smuggling bottles worked a treat. I had so much alcohol I even ended up bringing some home! Would definitely use them again.

:j:j:j:j:j

Wonderful news! I am thrilled for you.

Wishing you both all things good. You both deserve to be happy. xx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2016 at 5:14PM
    Another bit of Waitrose belt tightening!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5542740

first the coffee, now the paper....

I wonder if My Picks will be next :(
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Havent used my Waitrose card for about 2 months and got till spit today £6 off £30 valid until Tuesday, 1st November.

Forgot something and called in another Waitrose on way home and got another till spit same amount and same date :)

Now to stalk Zippy for the best bargains :D

Trust you to get Jam on it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I went today didnt get one :(
    Viakal works out £2.72 for 2 with paper and tea on my picks and multibuy
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure