Argos Sekonda Crystalla watch £59.99 now £9.99

Options
Hi just to let people know argos have reduced a lovely Sekonda crystalla watch from £59.99 to £9.99 as part of their black friday offers
cat num :447/9675
:)

Comments

• Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • RainbowDrops
    Options
    Any idea how long this offer is on for?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 25 November 2015 at 3:54PM
    Options
    £59.99 is a an inflated price I would imagine

£39.99 on Samuels as a standard price http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/9577297/sekonda+crystalla+ladies'+white+crystal+watch/

Still a good price though , Thanks OP
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Inukai
    Options
    Just got one from Argos, well worth the money! Not sure if you get to pick what colour you want as when my order came down it was the Black and White crystals one which I am happy with so didn't ask.
  • annabelinda12
    Options
    my understanding is that its pot luck as to the colour
  • ajp2009
    ajp2009 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Hi just bought one this evening and managed to get my choice of colour,I think if they have availability they will let you choose the one you like.
    The watch itself is lovely and in my opinion really worth the £9.99:):
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Amazon has same one and price is £19.99,saved £10 from Argos.
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
  • bobsa1
    bobsa1 Posts: 1,947 Forumite
    Options
    Just picked up two the watches are lovely
  • lynne1966
    Options
    Picked up two today, were so nice I purchased a couple more! Thank you OP.
  • jason909
    Options
    Ordered 3 online for delivery this Saturday says you pay £3.95 delivery but when you get to payment screen delivery is free!!

Don't forget Quidco for further 7% cash back and been told spend £50 with Argos and there is a £10 off discount code online but haven't had the time to search plus didn't need to buy anything else.

If you want to pay with debit/credit card make sure the email you use is not linked to a PayPal address as Argos seem to want to force customers to use PayPal & both sites are sharing info.... Very bad practice!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure