QS Supplies Feedback

Comments

• So I'm not the only one !!! Wish I'd come on here first to check. I'm still in shock at how I have been spoken to by them. Completely disgusted!!!

Received the items quick enough. So if that is the end of your business with them then I imagine you think they are fine - and they do have good prices - however - if you need to ever deal with them about returns or missing items or issues then the nightmare will start.

I've followed their procedures of paying for the return - notifying them via email - and even sending a message via their online form.

When I called to discuss the fact I'd heard nothing I have been told its my fault - called a liar as they haven't got my emails - been told dismissively well you've obviously done something wrong. I was told the letter I wrote to them (as I hadn't received a reply from the email I sent and you weren't allowed to call them) would have just been put in the bin as they don't deal with letters - and then blamed for them not dealing with it as I have "made up my own procedures and should have kept resending emails until I got a reply".

When questioned how many times I needed to email especially as they have a 7day notification policy for returns - and after all I have tried calling (but told that calls for customer returns not allowed), emailed and sent via online form all before then writing a letter and sending recorded delivery - Zain (the rudest most arogant person I have ever had the misfortune to deal with) said dismissively "3, 4, or 5 - until you get a response".

I am currently awaiting over £300 of refunds and I still have a missing item from the orders. They refuse to speak about the refund - initially denying they have received the goods until I pointed out the tracking signature I have from them for receipt of goods!!!

I've never before posted a bad review about anyone - but I'm in shock at how disgustingly I have been treated by this company. AVOID !!!
  • I wish I had seen this forum before I placed my order with QS Supplies…

I received the order, later than promised. Unfortunately there was a component missing. The customer service operation seems to be run by monkeys. Despite numerous calls and emails, they have simply failed to come back to me with anything close to a coherent and satisfactory response. I've already purchased an alternative product elsewhere, but I won't let this drop until I've cost them more than they owe me.

QS Supplies score ZERO on customer service. Absolutely shocking, I cannot believe they are still trading.
  • Nukumai
    Nukumai Posts: 278 Forumite
    Woah. Maybe I dodged a bullet. Despite some misgivings, I ordered some expensive items from QS in December and had no problems at all, including dealings with Customer Service (I called each time to confirm availability/delivery etc.) Having said this, I didn't need to deal with them after my goods were delivered.

Sorry to hear of others' problems...
  • :mad:

Despite reading some bad reviews, the prices on this site looked good and I saw a few positive reviews so I ordered a few bathroom items and hoped for the best! Unfortunately this didn't work out well and I had a very bad experience with company and I would never use this company again. :(

Despite the quoted delivery times I had not heard anything from QS for a few weeks so I contacted them via their email on the website and they said the order was in progress. This began a long series of calls and emails. When you call the phone number you generally get a rude and obstructive member of staff who is very unhelpful and says they will email support with your query and they will respond via email to you (even though they are all in the same office). Eventually you get an unhelpful email back and so the process continues ....

Also the online chat help is useless, you just get someone else who emails support and then disconnects the moment you ask any difficult questions.

My items eventually arrived and I carefully inspected them and found my new sink and WC to be chiped/scratched and damaged. I called QS with the delivery driver waiting and they said to sign for the order as damaged, email pictures of the damage and they would check these and arrange for them to be collected. I emailed the pictures which clearly showed the damage the same day and after further weeks of phone calls and emails another courier picked up the goods. More weeks and then a call from the courier to say the items were inspected and not damaged. I suspect the courier and QS were blaming each other and not willing to accept the costs of the returns etc. Eventually after more emails and calls I received some money back but they had refunded me the costs of the goods but not the delivery. More emails and phone calls, and despite my pictures clearly showing the goods were damaged there was a refusal to pay me back. I said I'd approach the Citizens Advice and Ombudsman, trading standards and various online shopping approval sites like ISIS but they reply I got (verbal) was "go ahead, it won't do you any good and we're no longer certified by ISIS". No surprise there then!!! I then approached my credit card company and they immediately refunded me what I was lacking and are still persuing QS as far as I know.

So I'm no longer out of pocket but I was weeks behind in my project but I ordered some items from plumbworld.co.uk and went to the RAK Warehouse in Peterfield, Hants and got the bits I needed and can thoroughly recomment them both.

QS supplies I would not recommend!!!
  • RBSD
    RBSD Posts: 2 Newbie
    I came here specifically for this company.

Placed one order that was fulfilled two weeks late. Suffered this for the cheap prices, and mugged myself by placing a second that two weeks later (again) hadn't arrived. Chased them up, and was told we didn't have part of the order so we're holding it back, BY A MONTH. That was a week ago, and I'm still waiting for a refund.

Spoke to two customer service reps, one who was clueless, the other was outright rude. Also all refunds are processed via an email address that receives no response, and the only progress I've made is by literally screaming down the phone on the order line.

About the most infuriating online shopping experience outside of ebay.

As a marked difference, I've used a company called taps4less, who have dispatched all orders prompt, and even sent back up mails to ensure I'm happy and goods arrived.
  • Aliwheel
    Aliwheel Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 28 August 2016 at 9:51AM
    :mad:
    I cancelled my order with QS Supplies (a mirror and a shower) after being told by (text removed by MSE Forum Team), (who says he is the manager and owner) that the items had not been despatched and would not be with me until the end of the week andI needed them for Mon/Tues.

I was told the mirror had not been despatched and received afull refund for this item. However, I was then told the shower had actually been sent and it arrived Tuesday, after I had received an alternative, swiftly despatched on next day delivery from Victorian Plumbing (very good company btw).

I returned the QS shower and paid £20 for recorded delivery tomake sure it arrived back safely. However, I noticed that when the refund was made to my credit card QS Supplies had taken a 10% restocking fee and charged me £9 for delivery which was only applicable when 2 items were being despatched together (both items were actually advertised as ‘free delivery’ which is another issue I have with this company). I was not happy to have to bear these charges as the cancellation was only made due to misinformation from QS Supplies!

I emailed customer service but received no reply so rang and got (text removed by MSE Forum Team) on the phone again. I asked to speak to customer services and he saidI had to email, so I said they hadn’t replied to my email and I needed to speak to them. He then proceeded to lie to me, saying that the delivery charge was made because the mirror had been sent and was refused on delivery at my house (he then changed his story and said it had been recalled form the courier). I only cancelled the order due to his incorrect information, and I do not appreciate being lied to! I am now over £50 out of pocket so QS Supplies cheap prices are obviously a false economy!:mad: Just glad I got the majority of my bathroom suplies through Bathstore, who were also excellent.

Is it worth contacting my credit card company to see if they can help get the money back, which I feel is owed to me and has been taken without my consent?

DO NOT USE QSSUPPLIES – they cannot be trusted and I don't think they even HAVE a customer service department
  • Same problems as many others on this forum. Returned the bath screen as it was too heavy for our walls, so not fit for purpose . We paid a courier to return it to qs supplies. All packaged up in the packaging they supplied, even though it wasn't taken out of the box in the first place.
    Qs supplies upon its return claim that the " profile" is damaged. They sent us the news via a very unprofessional email that wasn't even spell checked!
    After numerous emails and phone calls to the very rude employees of qs supplies, still no refund. They are blaming the courier for the damage.
    Do not trust this company.
    We will be pursuing this further.
  • I ordered a cloakroom suite with a rival of this company who informed me it was out of stock and would take two weeks to supply. I rang QS supplies who said they had it in stock and could send it in 3 - 5 days. When those five days were up I rang again and a young man said it would reach me in 3 days. When those days were up still it hadn't arrived. I rang again and was told the basin was out of stock and it would take another week or they could supply the toilet immediately for an extra cost. I will be cancelling with QS luckily I paid by credit card so will get my money back and will reorder with first company who gave me a discount voucher for my trouble.
  • demand5
    demand5 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Agree with all others here. Do not use this company to save a couple of quid. It may take longer to research but you can find similar prices elsewhere and their returns procedure and customer service is a joke.
  • ltf999
    ltf999 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 2 June 2012 at 10:01AM
    My story is similar to all the others, I cannot understand how QSSupplies are getting away with such bad practice.

QSSupplies owe me £230.38 to rectify my order, and though they are fincially sound as a company (I used Company Check to see their finacial status) I don't think I will see a penny of this back.

02 May 2012 I Ordered goods online to the value of £776.05

Tuesday 22 May 2012 Goods were delivered (after a delay and with conflicting information provided over the telephone regarding the delivery date, do they say anything just to appease you? Builder inconvenienced)

T
    hursday 24 May builder proceeds but finds two products for a bath are the incorrect size (the bath waste and an end panel), these two items were recommended by QSSupplies’ web site to fit the bath, I request a refund for these items

Thursday 24 May QSSupplies agree to a refund but I have to return the goods at my expense (but I don't have ANY confidence that they money will be refunded if I do send them back)

Friday 25 May builder proceeds with other work and finds that two items are damaged, the toilet cistern lid is badly chipped and the side bath panel is cracked twice. I send images of the four problems (so many other other people have also received damaged goods makes me wonder if QSSupplies are KNOWINGLY shipping out seconds???)

Saturday 26 May No response via email so I telephone and was told to ring Monday to speak to the manager

Monday 28 May I telephone and explain the problem with the two damaged items and was told that I couldn’t have a refund because I hadn’t informed QSSupplies within 24 hours, I explain that this shouldn’t affect my statuary rights and asked for the manager. The customer service person refused to put me through, he was rude and sneering, I had the impression that he was ENJOYING the experience

Monday 28 May QSSupplies reply by email but refuse to refund me the cost of the goods

Tuesday 29 May I email to request a refund again and inform QSSupplies that I am going to report them to Trading Standards

Tuesday 29 May QSSupplies reply to the email again stating that I should have checked the and reported the item within 24 hours of receiving them and they won't make me a refund for the damaged items

I have reported them to Trading Standards. But will that make any difference? Best to AVOID this company.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback