Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    Another bit of Waitrose belt tightening!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5542740

Grrrrrrrr not fair:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Frugal October - £2.95 T's - soya milk, my only purchase today.

Tonight is bacon, eggs from butcher, black pudding from freezer, hash browns and tomatoes or beans.

Weight loss stable at minus 7lbs.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• lookinforabargain
    Options
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    I have just read that some people have received a email stating that they are a power buyer and can add any amount per day.They have been getting a voucher every 3 days.I believe that it is relating to aldi and lidl receipts.some people have tried it without receiving the email and the receipts have been accepted.

I have not tried it.

Ooh interesting. Aldi and Lidl are both within a few minutes to me, think I'll pop out for a womble and try this theory out. Where did you read about it if you don't mind me asking? I'll let you know if it works for me :)
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• bubbs
    Options
    Frugal October - £2.95 T's - soya milk, my only purchase today.

Tonight is bacon, eggs from butcher, black pudding from freezer, hash browns and tomatoes or beans.

Weight loss stable at minus 7lbs.

Yum yum, well done on your weight loss:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Soreen Original Malt Loaf (260g) is now back at 77p in M but not getting onto the list this time (:o - it should never have got onto the list several months ago or ever) as T has been somewhat cheaper than this before. I know msm's price graph suggests T has been £1. These price graphs are wrong.

I can say for a fact it was 260g that was on offer (now expired) at T (T now £1.20:eek:) as it was the one that I bought and I have checked and it is this one.
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh interesting. Aldi and Lidl are both within a few minutes to me, think I'll pop out for a womble and try this theory out. Where did you read about it if you don't mind me asking? I'll let you know if it works for me :)

On the wombling f/b
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yum yum, well done on your weight loss:T:T

Thanks, it's staying off which is the main thing, I think I am more active these days.

Likely to go over budget, though. But in fairness £7 of total was spent on family, should have allowed a bit extra for that, or considered it as a different category. :D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Trust you to get Jam on it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I went today didnt get one :(
    Viakal works out £2.72 for 2 with paper and tea on my picks and multibuy

LOL I would have preferred to get what you got jam on though :rotfl:

I didn't get S&S in recent mailing though. When I have been lucky enough to get S&S in store before, I have managed to get 3 on the one card.

I don't need Viakal right now, still have about a dozen from when they were going through the till in !!!!!! at 25p a long while back.

Noticed they were filling up the Christmas chocks this morning so hopefully might be a bargain there.
  • bubbs
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    LOL I would have preferred to get what you got jam on though :rotfl:

I didn't get S&S in recent mailing though. When I have been lucky enough to get S&S in store before, I have managed to get 3 on the one card.

I don't need Viakal right now, still have about a dozen from when they were going through the till in !!!!!! at 25p a long while back.

Noticed they were filling up the Christmas chocks this morning so hopefully might be a bargain there.

I couldnt remember what it was i had jam on, but just remembered the 5,000:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I must have missed it going through at 25p, anchor spreadable buttter is good, the sausages with bacon wrapped round, birds eye peas.
    Just sorting dinner will be back after:D
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Just out of superdrug , offers are changing tonight, no gift boxes left. Staff could not tell me what the new one were. Price labels off of tresemme so that seems to be a definite change. Sorry if this has already been posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure