Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Options

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    gingermum wrote: »
    I’ve decided to book with sun savers for the first time, and just have a couple of questions please:
    1. I’ve scanned the codes into my phone app, once booking opens, can I book through the app too?
    2. Is there any way of booking 3 bed accommodation? The faq seem to suggest I have to do this through the park but don’t give an indication of the upgrade fee.
    3. Once I have all the unique codes, can I use the same codes to book more than one break?
    Thank you for your help :)

1. Yes, once you’ve entered the Sun Saver codes everyday when you enter next Saturdays code your booking office will unlock
    Click on offers ( bottom right hand side)

2. There's no guarantee of 3 bedroom accommodation unless there’s more than 6 people as a 2 bedroom accommodation could fit 6 using the sofa bed in the living room

However it might offer a 3 bedroom one on booking, but once again there’s no guarantee

3.Yes, you can make multiple bookings once your booking office is unlocked
  • Amez2012
    Amez2012 Posts: 493 Forumite
    Options
    What page is the code in the newspaper? I cant find it! x
  • psstoverere
    Options
    Amez2012 wrote: »
    What page is the code in the newspaper? I cant find it! x

Just read somewhere its on page 20
  • Indiekid24
    Options
    I brought a paper this morning and used this code from it. I'm told the codes are unique so how can this code of been printed twice!?
  • Indiekid24
    Options
    I brought a paper this morning and used this code from the paper. I'm told the codes are unique so how can it of been printed twice!?
  • Indiekid24
    Options
    This is annoying . How do I reply to someone's message so it ends up in the same window as there message? As you can see above I've tried to reply to someone twice��
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Indiekid24 wrote: »
    This is annoying . How do I reply to someone's message so it ends up in the same window as there message? As you can see above I've tried to reply to someone twice��

Bottom of their original post click Quote

Seems the problem is someone may have used your Sun Saver code
    Was it the one you posted online? If so that’s why

If it’s another from your Newspaper keep it as evidence

Someone may have scanned it in the shop before you brought it
    Contact Sun Savers so they can investigate
  • AP11
    AP11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Bit of a long shot but have you still got that spare sun saver code?

Thanks

AP
  • Indiekid24
    Options
    Essex boy .

I clicked the quote button but all it does is highlight the thank you , green next too it! It doesn't open a window for me to reply.

Anyway someone had written this-

"Hello, when I enter code XWNWN50X it says "Looks like someone else has got in there first! Try another code" So no joy with this one"

What I was trying to say was 4 brought a paper this morning and used the code above which are unique codes so how can someone else of got it in there paper��
  • Sabino
    Sabino Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I bought 2 copies of the Sun today for us and my daughter. Both have the exact same code.
    I contacted them on the webchat and they didn't understand/believe me but put mine into my account. I had already done this, it was my daughter I was thinking about.
    Let's see what tomorrow brings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport