Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »
    That's true lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes still got neck brace think she next visits Salford about neck last Tuesday in March . Even that keeps changing was April then she got another letter fetching it forward.
    Hope they dont change it again, ellse will be your fault:rotfl:
    Tinasmummy wrote: »
    Yeah suppose I have but I'm absolutely fine now and have no diabetic probs so I'm sure you will be fine Bubbs.

I hope you have a better experience with the nurse than I did.
    You will no doubt notice if you frequent the dbuk boards that lots of folk are very scathing about The NHS and their methods of coping with the disease. The NHS advocate a very carb based diet which doesn't suit lots of diabetics who like me prefer low carb high fat.

Anyhow Bubbs hope it goes well on Monday, will check in to see how you got on with the nurse:)
    Thanks xx
    Evening luvlies

What a bargain, well done :T

Hiya bubbs :wave:, I got some of the size 4+ today for the babies at that price. The younger one is in 4's but I'll just pull the tabs a bit harder :rotfl:

So sorry to hear about your diabetes, I'm sure you'll get it under control soon and the food you choose to eat will become second nature. My mil also has type 2 and she's adapted really well :)

Poor baba:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i thought 4+ was bigger shows how much i know about these things:rotfl:
    Thanks i will it was just the shock and all the tablets i now have to take:( not just diabetes
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Jelly_Biactol
    Jelly_Biactol Posts: 3,636 Forumite
    Howdy doody, everyone:wave::j
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

Hey up :D
    Hope you are ok ?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Poor baba:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i thought 4+ was bigger shows how much i know about these things:rotfl:
    Thanks i will it was just the shock and all the tablets i now have to take:( not just diabetes

They are larger, I meant I'll overlap the tabs :rotfl:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    bubbs wrote: »
    Wish it was:rotfl: yes they will have to change abit, not so much choc:rotfl:

I was just having tea, good mum playing taxi:T:T my parents never did it for me:( but then again mum only learnt to drive about 16/17 yrs ago, but dad drove

It's a while since I played taxi driver. They are now self sufficient. I must admit to feeling more than a few pangs when I saw her childhood friends and what lovely young women they've become. Hard to reconcile my memories of them when they were small with the confident professionals they are growing into:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Thank you, she is so sweet, but very frightened of strangers and sudden noises. Her head/face is quite Staffie like, but much smaller/leaner. She is sound asleep in the midst of all the toys she could find around the house, which she gathered up, possibly for security

You have the heart of a lion Susan.....she is gorgeous and such a lucky girl to have found you:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Just received an email to say my CS Guinness has tracked :)

All mine has tracked from my T shop I posted earlier :)

Both types of Bahlsen paid out:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Yes still bad :( he just doesnt understand what he is doing or done, he not sorry at all.

He is grounded, phone off him, in with Head 24/7 at the minute. He came home friday and was complaining he had horrible day at school and he is bored , oh what a shame I said not like I bought any of this on you is it, your decision to do what you done.

He will learn.

I wonder if he's putting up a stubborn front Sarah....maybe not wanting to show he's sorry but feeling it inside. It certainly can't be pleasant spending all that time with the head:eek: when he could be doing much more interesting stuff with his friends.

But you are right. He will learn.....given time.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier

I'm guessing Korea this week:o

:p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra