Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Never to early to buy :D
    From darkside, i had a look its 6ft

Cheap pre lit christmas tree £35.67 @ amazon.co.uk
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    From dark side
    House Coal 10kg Asda in store (local Warrington) 86p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Dark side again
    Lego 40202 Easter Chick £5.00 @ ASDA
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening All :)

I had some "The Collective" mocs that I got in the post a while ago, can't remember why. There are two x £1 off a pot. In Waitys, £1 each or 2 for £1.50 ;) Passion fruit one is gorgeous :)
  • Busylizzie
    Forumite
    Not sure who we were supporting in the rugby as DH is half English, half Irish so happy whichever way it went :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    tweets, how's your mum doing?

Mum doing ok I got bro , neck brace , hair and bank statement not adding up right moans today :D

I showed her god knows how many times that last 6 monthly bank statements finished and started with same amount but she still said they wrong. I gave up in the end before I went :mad: at her.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I dont go on naughty lists either:p

Hi TM(2):p
    I do like biccies and cake but as i say choc is my downfall:( not had any for 3 days:p
    I know fruit has alot of natural sugar:eek: although i eat more veg then fruit, what yoghurts do you eat? as alot of low fat are so high in sugar:eek:
    You wasnt rambling i like to hear how other people manage thers as all new to me:o

You have some balls using that:rotfl::rotfl: but well done:T:T
    What about these?

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=Muller%20Light%20Fat%20Free%20Greek%20Style

They say 'No added sugar', so I suppose only contain natural sugars.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Busylizzie
    Forumite
    Just received an email to say my CS Guinness has tracked :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Thank you, she is so sweet, but very frightened of strangers and sudden noises. Her head/face is quite Staffie like, but much smaller/leaner. She is sound asleep in the midst of all the toys she could find around the house, which she gathered up, possibly for security

3Dogs she could be a long nose Staffie like Poppy . Poppy is only small compared to most Staffies I see.

Awe she seems to be settling in hope she gets on with your other doggies :A

Her tail is a lot fluffer than Poppy's lol
  • Tinasmummy
    Tinasmummy Posts: 107
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I dont go on naughty lists either:p

Hi TM(2):p
    I do like biccies and cake but as i say choc is my downfall:( not had any for 3 days:p
    I know fruit has alot of natural sugar:eek: although i eat more veg then fruit, what yoghurts do you eat? as alot of low fat are so high in sugar:eek:
    You wasnt rambling i like to hear how other people manage thers as all new to me:o

You have some balls using that:rotfl::rotfl: but well done:T:T

Bubbs I don't like yoghurt:(

I went to NHS dietician after my diagnosis, like you I didn't have any symptoms and it was only diagnosed when I was rushed to hospital with suspected ovarian cancer. I was so ill that the diabetes was secondary.
    Went to see the NHS dietician and after an exactly 30 min appointment she then informed me that even tho she hadn't
    answered all my questions, the appointment was over!!!

I went to see a private dietician and followed her guidelines to avoid all low fat foods, so I use full fat butter, I don't like full fat milk so use semi skimmed but full fat cheese etc. She advised that lots of low
    fat products are replaced with sugar........a real shock to me.

I also had to give up my one big love, Diet Coke and fizzy drinks, tho sugar free the artificial sweeteners play havoc with my blood sugars. I was broken hearted as I love Diet Coke.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure