Photobox 70% off an A4 Classic Photobook with 100 pages - AGAIN!

DigForVictory
DigForVictory Posts: 11,906 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
edited 13 March 2011 at 12:47PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
This time it's for Mother's Day. Pony up before the 18th, have up to 3 months to sort the book, cost £24.14 plus £3.99 postage & packaging. (Anyone know any combinable codes to clobber that last bit?!)

Here's the spiel:
70% off discount!
Gather your best memories in a fabulous 100-page A4 Classic Photobook worth £80.49 for only £24.14 with this offer. Buy your credit now and create and order your Photobook when you’re ready.

How does it work? Buy now & order later
Buy your Photo Book credit before 11:59pm Friday 18th March.
Your credit will be automatically added to your account and will be valid for 3 months.
Create your A4 Classic Photobook with 100 pages to get 70% off the total price.
The credit will be automatically deducted from your basket when you order – you just pay £3.99 postage & packaging.

CAVEAT! "Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients" so for once it pays to be already signed up... Sorry folks!

This is the MSE link for the previous time thias was offered:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2846506

Just one thing? Remember the Mantras?! :T

Comments

• I can't find this offer on the photobox website...is there a code? :)
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,906 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Cobblers. You're absolutely right - the small print reads
    "Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients"

Which gives the Albelli offer much more scope - see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3107418
    (albelli website have given out a code to get a free photobook worth £15.95 all you have to do is pay postage of £3.99)

If you want the bigger book, you could always sign up for newsletters & see if you get sent the offer? Or sign up & ping them an email, asking?

Sorry, all! Didn't read the small print. :(
  • kt33uk
    kt33uk Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    fingers crossed they are still sending these out. Last email i got from them was for 2 for 1 on photobooks,20% off wall decor and 20% off photo gifts and that was a Mother's day email offer.

Looking for a decent photobook with a good amount of pages and this sounds ideal.
    Dream as if you'll live forever - live as if you'll die today
  • whisper7832
    whisper7832 Posts: 161 Forumite
    Hi All, I recieved this e-mail in my inbox too. Looks fab. From previous posts re.this from 'Cheship' I think the link to the webpage was put up and then people were able to get the offer from that. Sorry, I'm not making much sense - I'll PM Cheship - and ask how to put the link in so it's not a personal one. I initially used the link that was sent to Cheship's e-mail and I've used several links that have been posted by Cheship since.
    Photobox are amazing photobooks and this is an absolutely fantastic offer - just very gutted that it's not the canvas offer included.
    HTH
  • whisper7832
    whisper7832 Posts: 161 Forumite
    Also code BOOKS241 bogof on hardback books 34pages+
  • Cheship
    Cheship Posts: 57 Forumite
    Thanks for the PM, have replied. Once I have the details I will put the link up.
    Hi All, I recieved this e-mail in my inbox too. Looks fab. From previous posts re.this from 'Cheship' I think the link to the webpage was put up and then people were able to get the offer from that. Sorry, I'm not making much sense - I'll PM Cheship - and ask how to put the link in so it's not a personal one. I initially used the link that was sent to Cheship's e-mail and I've used several links that have been posted by Cheship since.
    Photobox are amazing photobooks and this is an absolutely fantastic offer - just very gutted that it's not the canvas offer included.
    HTH
  • Cheship
    OK, here is the link.

PHOTOBOX 70% off

It expires 18th Midnight.
  • Cheship
    edited 14 March 2011 at 4:01PM

CAVEAT! "Offer is exclusively available to PhotoBox newsletter recipients" so for once it pays to be already signed up... Sorry folks!

Although it says "Only available to Newsletter recipients" in the T&Cs I suspect that's just how you recieve the link. But in case you want to sign up to the newsletter to be sure here is a link to that page where you fill in your details. Phototbox Newsletter.

So if you sign up for the newsletter before adding the offer to your basket, you have met the T&Cs. IMHO.
  • paolo
    paolo Posts: 57 Forumite
    DON'T DO IT!!!! Possibly the worst ever online experience you will ever have.

If you want to waste a few days of your life and get pretty mediocre results then this is perfect for you...
  • paolo
    paolo Posts: 57 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2011 at 11:27AM
    Also, make sure ALL your images have an sRGB Colour Profile and that you have autocorrect turned off in your options.

This is the only way you MIGHT get consistent results with these jokers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure