Tickled Pink range at Asda

Comments

• I'm sitting here with my "Tickled Pink " slippers on as we speak. Got them last night and they only had 7 pairs left. £5 with a pound going to charity. Have also got the Asda Tickled Pink shopper which I will use in Tesco to get my green club card points!!
    Time flies you cannot they go too fast!
  • kittykate_2
    kittykate_2 Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    my mum said a lot of things are in the warehouse now, phone charms, tshirts and trousers, slippers. They will be out a week on monday though, she said they not supposed to sell them before then!

Yes, Libitina, tis a small world! Hope you aint from my store and gonna grass me up to the GSM! he he

KKx
    :A I love MSE!!! :A
  • rammy007
    rammy007 Posts: 1,050 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I quite like the look of the charm style bracelet as well!Thats in the mag.
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,862 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I bought my shopper this week :)
    our George dept is closing for refurbishment this week but hopefully will still have the Tickled Pink range on sale
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • walks
    walks Posts: 411 Forumite
    just come back from stafford asda and brought my partner a tie to start back to work in on monday, Did not notice any more tp items.
    pip
    Every cloud has a silver lining:j
  • been in the warehouse today, they're all up there waiting to go out a week on monday. lovely stuff. more than thats been in the catalogue. nice jogging bottoms and tracky top as well. lovely pj's.

My mum said they putting them down a week on monday, however!!!! a customer asked her for something and she went up and got it and then sold it to them. It might be worth you asking a george colleague for something. They will have them in stock, just not on display yet.

I got a TP watch yesterday. it's great :)

KKx
  • My local store had all their Tickled Pink stuff out yesterday, the wellies, trainers, umbrellas and the dark pink slippers were practically sold out already!
    Loads of really nice underwear, pyjamas, jewellery, etc.
    Addicted to moneysaving! :rotfl:
  • argggg, my local store had already sold out of some items today, the t-shirt featured on the front of their magazine for one.

Got the wellies, slightly disappointing on previous years styles, two pairs of socks, one pink and one black and the black t-shirt.

Still had plenty of bras and pants, pj's (nice sets) and a black jogging suit which includes a pink t-shirt.

Also lots of watches, phone charms, charm bracelets.

Sales assistant phoned another branch for me to get a t-shirt but that store isn't putting their stock out until next Monday and wouldn't hold or send out to my nearest store so I have to phone next week.
  • carlyh69
    carlyh69 Posts: 303 Forumite
    Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the £5 slippers and the £8 vest pj set-bargain!
    Wins 2016: Dogfest ticks, B&M dog Hamper, Dog food, Dog blanket, Hair product, meal for 2 and wine at pub, craft bundle, organic surge gift pack, £100 gullivers world voucher, stress out cd, £200 seascape vouchers, popcorn maker, mandarin body butter, Wishing for a holiday win!
  • kittykate_2
    kittykate_2 Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    carlyh69 wrote:
    Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the £5 slippers and the £8 vest pj set-bargain!

I was just saying to my mum that it would be good if they did this. :) Best get shopping! he he.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport