Useful Student Threads

Comments

• hi, im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i'll give it a go:

i started uni in september this year but have since withdrawn from it. i have a halifax student account with a big interest free overdraft. i intend to go back to uni in 2009. what should i do about my account? i want to keep it because of the overdraft but im thinking this probably wont be possible. if not what would be the next best account with 0% or cheap overdraft?

thanks!
  • Thanks for the useful links:
    Character Education
  • heres some great money saving sites for students

www.thestudentpoketguidecashback.com
    www.thestudentpocketguide.com
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    ben_farrin :spam: reported
  • I know this is a shameless bump, but my new blog might come in here, it's studentcashflow.co.uk. It has usefill tips on student banking, budgeting, making some extra cash, student living and most financial topics which affects students.

I'll give you a useful site link for your website shamless... www.shiftshack.com I'm graduating this year after 4 years of uni and crap jobs. This website has only just started and I wish it had been around when I started uni. It's like a temp agency without the agency. Loads of different jobs you can do, you just say what jobs you want to do, when you can do them and where you will be and the employers find you. Brilliant
  • discowill
    discowill Posts: 141 Forumite
    I am a rep for FastStudentCash.com.

I work from home and in my own time and it pays for me to go out and party.

I have a affiliate link - faststudentcash.com/disco

If not visit faststudentcash.com
  • Saving money is important
    Watching movies at home is quite good
  • thank all of you guys,,,,but actually nothing helps me, I work part-time and waste the remaining of the day on my studies so I can't work full time ,,,,economy on everything =((
  • Haileelu
    Haileelu Posts: 15 Forumite
    This is helpful, good job!
  • Another useful link for student discounts and jobs is Students In Need. (Just put the 3 W's in and a .com in to get there!) It's a fast-growing organisation with lots of great stuff for students like weekly food offers, prize draws and competitions. Worth checking out as you can get up to 20% off things like books.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure