IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CODE 01: 'Parked in a restricted street during precribes hours'

2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hello Readers of my case;

Unfortunately I had to pay the fine, of £35 (50% off within 14 days) thank you for all your help. If any of your would like to read the letter of reply. please email me and ill send you a pdf copy!

[EMAIL="tim_grocott@hotmail.co.uk"]tim_grocott@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL]

You did not have to just roll over and pay the fine! The Council called your bluff and you fell at the first hurdle!

You just got your informal appeal declined - almost everyone does! :eek:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Tilt
    Tilt Posts: 3,599 Forumite
    Would of been usefull to tel us the location so we could of taken a look. The DYLs would apply to the pavement and any adjacent verge which is maintained at the public expence until it reaches a boundary with private land (i.e. a fence, wall or hedge).
    PLEASE NOTE
    My advice should be used as guidance only. You should always obtain face to face professional advice before taking any action.
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Tilt wrote: »
    Would of been usefull to tel us the location so we could of taken a look. The DYLs would apply to the pavement and any adjacent verge which is maintained at the public expence until it reaches a boundary with private land (i.e. a fence, wall or hedge).

Too late for that as the OP admitted his guilt by paying, so game over once done so.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • I have recently used the above letter to reply to my local council for a PCN issued and it worked a treat no arguing or having to go any further cancelled straight away, everyone should try this it just goes to show they are all robbing B*#*ards.
  • Do you think this letter will work for my car overhanging some double yellow lines?
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    bexr100 wrote: »
    Do you think this letter will work for my car overhanging some double yellow lines?

Can you post your question into a new thread, this is from almost 18 months ago - thanks
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure