Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Keep plodding. Big hugs xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Plodding is so important, isn't it. Hope you look upwards at the sun sometimes :kisses3:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Plodding is good :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Plodding is so important, isn't it. Hope you look upwards at the sun sometimes :kisses3:

I echo this words, I hope today is a good day :A:A:A:A:A:A
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Thanks lovely peeps.
    Had a lovely seated yoga this afternoon.
    Then went to cash & carry for water & cat food.
    Bad move as was feeling very wobbly & fell onto trolly which was bleeping sore (
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    BOOOOO to the trolley :mad::mad::mad::mad:

A quiet taking care of yourself eveninG i hope - are you a Broadchurch fan?
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Sorry to hear that beanie..recovered now? Hope the warmer Spring weather starts to arrive in earnest for you

I love Broadchurch.. have been watching on catch up though so hadn't realised it was on this eve..if I get the chores done (and leave the diaries ;)) I will try and watch it
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Beanie - I don't seem to get on here much these days.
    Falls are not good - hope M&S looked after you. Pleased you enjoyed your sitting yoga. I joined a gym earlier this year - mainly for the swimming but I tried a yoga class - I loved it but one of the exercises made me feel like I was car sick - think it was moving my head from upright to flat on the floor somehow - I managed to do it and not get myself in a knot - I tried it for 3 sessions but felt the same each time after the same exercise so have given it up and sticking to swimming and aqua aerobics - been this evening so will sleep well onight.
    Hope your ds manages to get sorted.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Great to see you Milan :wave:

Out giving a wee talk at our local W.I. about a charity that I am involved in.
    A quiet day tomorrow~~I hope!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    & also renogoiated(sp) with BT today.
    I just hate having to do this.Hate it.
    Anyway it is done.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback