Bowlers car boot trafford park

Options
HI has anyone been to this car boot which is on sundays either to sell or buy if so could you please let me know what it is like? Am hoping to sell some stuff but have never been, dont want to go if its too much hassle or facilities not up to much etc. Thanks.

Comments

• StaffsSW
    StaffsSW Posts: 5,788 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The last time I was at Bowlers, I was wearing a hi-viz vest and blowing a whistle.
    Them were the days....!

Although if the computer fairs are anything to go by, it is big, busy, and a free for all on stolen hardware and pirated software.
    <--- Nothing to see here - move along --->
  • macfly
    macfly Posts: 2,728 Forumite
    Options
    The car boot is big. I think it's £15 per car.
  • go-on-then
    Options
    Thanks for yr replies its difficult when not been before/not from the area
  • somethingsgottogive
    Options
    This carboot sale is awesome :) good facilities and enough space inside to 'rehouse' outside pitches if the weather's terrible. Great bargains and generally loads of buyers. Last one we did, about a month ago, just with household stuff, book, toys, clothes etc we made £200+.
    Paying off CC in 2011 £2100/£1692
    Jan NSD 19/20 Feb NSD11/15March/April ? May 0/15
    Sealed pot 1164 it's a surprise!
  • Giggles_Fairy
    Options
    I have never been in the winter months to the car boot but desperately need to sell and this is the only oen I know that is indoors. So I think I may take a trip one sunday morning to suss it out before going. I have neversold here either but a friend did it early in the year (ie before summer) and made about £90 which is good enough for me hahaha
  • somethingsgottogive
    Options
    I have never been in the winter months to the car boot but desperately need to sell and this is the only oen I know that is indoors. So I think I may take a trip one sunday morning to suss it out before going. I have neversold here either but a friend did it early in the year (ie before summer) and made about £90 which is good enough for me hahaha

If you definitely want an indoor pitch I'd seriously recommend booking first! Just look for their website and their numbers are on there.
    Paying off CC in 2011 £2100/£1692
    Jan NSD 19/20 Feb NSD11/15March/April ? May 0/15
    Sealed pot 1164 it's a surprise!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills