Free online home Karaoke

Comments

• Thanks for the link Krad. I just tried all the Queen and U2 songs. Awesome! Going on to guns and roses next :D
  • I used this on the bank holiday Sunday night with the girls. Went down a treat with a couple of bottles of wine! :D Highly recommended for a free service.
  • krad
    krad Posts: 43 Forumite
    For people following this thread - Voucher codes for free premium access now available here.
  • chriszz
    chriszz Posts: 50 Forumite
    Cool, thanks Krad. Planning on using the premium service this weekend! Should be a laugh :D
  • hunnybabyuk
    hunnybabyuk Posts: 101 Forumite
    Hey seen these a wk or so ago thanks for posting :D Will come in handy for our kids party themed party nxt mnth on da roof :P

xxLeighxx
    :j:j:j:j:j:j
    Thank you everyone and especially MSE team - saving us all a LOT for years now
    :j:j:j:j:j:j

• Wow, this is really cool. Ill be trying it out during the week somtime and ill let you all know how it goes! Thanks given :)
  • djstats
    djstats Posts: 29 Forumite
    Have a look at this as well :

http://www.ultrastar.pl/

"Karaoke is a form of entertainment where you use a microphone to sing a song and you get scored. This very entertaining game is now available for PC users and it's called UltraStar. It allows the computer evaluate how good you are when you sing by analyzing your voice pitch. You see the original pitch bars which help you sing. You also see all your hits and misses. Sing well your favourite songs to get the best score and see how you improve. You can compete with your friends. Up to 6 players can sing at once which makes UltraStar ideal game for parties!"
  • krad
    krad Posts: 43 Forumite
    Cool, thanks for the link. I have used quite a few now and am building quite a collection of songs! :D
  • Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    Thanks for this post and for bumping. Was on before I joined so have never seen before - another good one for when nieces and nephews come during Summer holidays - thanks!!!!!!!
  • Those programs ive tried them out they are awesome so gonna try and bet my boyfriend at singing lol :rotfl:
    :j:T:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport