We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Daydream thread continues.....

Comments

• alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Sorry,I was thinking ahead and marrying you off or shacking you up.

I mean when you cook for him eat veggie, eat veggie when he cooks for you...when neither of you would have to cook twice then eat what you each want. :)

:rotfl::rotfl: :T:T i SO have an image of you saying that...

you are funny.....wanna be a bridesmaid ?:rotfl::rotfl:

big frothy pink dress....:rotfl::rotfl:

the day i get married is the day you WILL wear that...:rotfl:
  • Alfie.... he should respect that you eat meat, like you respect that he doesnt...

does he not eat meat, because he doesnt like meat, or because of animal welfare etc?

If you stop eating meat infront of him etc, then you could be making a rod for you own back, and it would be more awkward in the future if you really do want to eat meat..

oooo and Dai said, if he doesnt eat meat, them bomb him out now:rotfl::rotfl:

Take care.... and just drink plenty of warm drinks...

took pics of 2 piggie no names, will post them later
    Work to live= not live to work
  • alfie_1
    First Post
    Alfie.... he should respect that you eat meat, like you respect that he doesnt...

does he not eat meat, because he doesnt like meat, or because of animal welfare etc?

If you stop eating meat infront of him etc, then you could be making a rod for you own back, and it would be more awkward in the future if you really do want to eat meat..

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: oh i love you lot.....

any new fella i find would never past muster with you ....:rotfl::rotfl:
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Alfie.... he should respect that you eat meat, like you respect that he doesnt...

I think if it mattered to him and the relationship were good it would be worth accepting it was no meat households, so long as meat were on the menu out of the house...e.g. When buying bacon but ties at bath and west or at dinner parties.

I think it depends on what's important to one, and I personally would not give up meat properly again ( been there done that) but, say dh wanted to go veg, I would deal with it.

If you know it's the status quo from day one then I could deal with it.

I would probably struggle with the hypocrisy of eating animal products like milk which IMO can be the crueler industry...but we could poke each other about that sort of thing if we wanted I suppose.
  • rozeepozee
    rozeepozee Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I'm trying desperately to follow things but failing. I'm getting confused between holey welly boots, long johns, weather stations and alfie's love life....

I've got two toddlers who won't sleep. Might be something to do with all the sugar they ate at the birthday party this afternoon. I've tried for an hour and a half and have thrown in the towel and dad's taken over... One twin is screaming "I WANT MUMMY!!!"

Life in a caravan is not fun this evening....
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    rozeepozee wrote: »
    I'm trying desperately to follow things but failing. I'm getting confused between holey welly boots, long johns, weather stations and alfie's love life....

I've got two toddlers who won't sleep. Might be something to do with all the sugar they ate at the birthday party this afternoon. I've tried for an hour and a half and have thrown in the towel and dad's taken over... One twin is screaming "I WANT MUMMY!!!"

Life in a caravan is not fun this evening....

I recommend ear plugs and wine ;)
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • rozeepozee
    rozeepozee Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Aldi's Fleurie it is! Thanks for reminding me. OH has worn earplugs permanently since the twins were born.
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    After spending time in the garden I have changed some of my plans around, again :o. It frustrates me being so indecisive as I normally know exactly what I want to do but when it comes to the garden I keep changing my mind. There are just so many decisions to make and I don't want to invest a lot of time money and effort and get it wrong.

It really is getting to crunch time now as we have been here for 5 years and the garden was meant to be laid out the way we wanted by now.
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • piggy pic and a video:T I managed to find out how to use it, but I Think I will keep my gob shut next time ( hate the sound of my voice)

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/biker81/?action=view&current=008_zps2dcfcf25.mp4

006_zps69d1e89e.jpg
    Work to live= not live to work
  • alfie_1
    First Post
    BRILLIANT CTC :T:T.......... what happy pigwignonames....:D

yay ! james arthur won.....:beer: [x factor for those who dont watch it..;) :D ]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure