Contact details for MD of Dunelm Mill Direct

I am trying to obtain contact details for the Managing Director of Dunelm Mill Direct as I would like to discuss my recent "customer service" experience with him/her. However Customer Services seem to be unwilling to pass my correspondence on or give me details. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• jdturk
    jdturk Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    How far have you gone height wise in regards complaints?
    Always ask ACAS
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Will the chief executive do?

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=10551&identifier=dunelm_car_CEO&brdcrmb_trail=dunelm_car_home|dunelm_car_HOroles&langId=-1&catalogId=10051

Head office:
    Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Plc
    Fosse Way, Syston
    Leicestershire
    LE7 1NF

Google is your friend. ;)
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Unfortunately, as with most companies, they have their procedures for complaints and the MD would be an absolute last resort.

If I was in their position, I would not be risking my job by handing out his contact details either.

I think you need to go through their procedure initially if you have not already done so....
    You do have rights......but you still need common sense.
  • jdturk
    jdturk Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    elsien wrote: »
    Will the chief executive do?

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=10551&identifier=dunelm_car_CEO&brdcrmb_trail=dunelm_car_home|dunelm_car_HOroles&langId=-1&catalogId=10051

Head office:
    Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Plc
    Fosse Way, Syston
    Leicestershire
    LE7 1NF

Google is your friend. ;)

Because that mail won't be forwarded straight onto the manager of whatever store you are complaining about!
    Always ask ACAS
  • emmell
    emmell Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    My husband is a Managing Director (not retail) and all his emails go to his pa, to be forwarded on to the relevant departments, otherwise they could go unanswered for weeks as he spends a lot of time abroad on business.
    ML.
    He who has four and spends five, needs neither purse nor pocket
  • pendulum
    pendulum Posts: 2,302 Forumite
    debbers wrote: »
    I am trying to obtain contact details for the Managing Director of Dunelm Mill Direct as I would like to discuss my recent "customer service" experience with him/her.
    That's because what you have to say isn't important enough for him or her to hear it. Managers lower down the ladder deal with day to day running and individual complaints so you should address your concerns with them.
  • Why wait, me and the boys down the Dog and Duck are most conciliatory in or negotiations with numpties. PM me and we will whip round there and give them nuisance for the grief they have caused you. Or normal charges of £500 can be added to your account and payment terms are immediate.
  • WTTM
    WTTM Posts: 177 Forumite
    debbers wrote: »
    I am trying to obtain contact details for the Managing Director of Dunelm Mill Direct as I would like to discuss my recent "customer service" experience with him/her. However Customer Services seem to be unwilling to pass my correspondence on or give me details. Any help would be much appreciated.

How important do you consider yourself to be that you feel a MD is going to listen to you making a customer complaint ?

You make yourself look silly and all high and mighty with your post.

MOMENT :D
  • according to their website these people are who you need to be talking to- Unless some knows any differently?

Will Adderley Chief Executive "Our can do attitude makes us different"

Louise Barltrop Communications Manager "Communication is everything. & We’ve started looking at doing things differently."

Included Quotes from them are on the Dunelms website
  • Equaliser123
    Equaliser123 Posts: 3,404 Forumite
    according to their website these people are who you need to be talking to- Unless some knows any differently?

Will Adderley Chief Executive "Our can do attitude makes us different"

Louise Barltrop Communications Manager "Communication is everything. & We’ve started looking at doing things differently."

Included Quotes from them are on the Dunelms website

Are you able to talk me through why you have just registered and with your single post to date resurrected a thread from 2 weeks ago?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure