The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Sabrina237 wrote: »
    Think it's a dead link, Sarah. It's not loading and I can't get into the website using the emails they have sent today for signing up with :-(

Just tried in IE and it times out but worked ok from my email confirmation?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • It just loaded all of the sudden.... maybe a few teething probs on first day?
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Sabrina237 wrote: »
    It just loaded all of the sudden.... maybe a few teething probs on first day?

Yes probably.

It is very much like BZZ, I just logged in and my score is 4.

I really cant see them keeping both sites going unless this one will just be Tesco and BZZ Agent for anything branded like it used to be before Tesco bought them out.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I've just been invited to and accepted the Finest Christmas Bakery campaign. Cool.
    Because it's fun to have money!
    £0/£70 August GC
    £68.35/£70 July GC
    January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420
  • marris
    marris Posts: 644
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I've just been invited to and accepted the Finest Christmas Bakery campaign. Cool.

i'm in too!!! so excited!!!
    Jan GC £66,82/100 Jan NSD 17/31; Feb GC £71,67/100 Feb NSD 14/28;Mar GC £81,82/100 Mar NSD 16/31;Apr GC £99,54/100 Apr NSD 14/30; May GC £127,20/100 May NSD 12/31; June GC £70,05/100 June NSD 17/30; July GC £47,52/100 NSD 05/31
  • I too am in for the Christmas Bakery trial! :)
  • I've just signed up and answered their surveys - some of them are exactly the same ones I filled in for bzz a week or so ago.
    I wonder if this is a replacement for bzz using how much we post on facebook or tweet to set our score - didn't they try to change bzz score to be made like that but people complained and they changed it back?
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I couldn't load it, but can now.

I rang Tesco to make sure it was genuine and reported the loading issue, as it is a beta test site.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    teddysmum wrote: »
    I couldn't load it, but can now.

I rang Tesco to make sure it was genuine and reported the loading issue, as it is a beta test site.

Hi

Took ages for me to get into the site. Now signed up.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Just signed up...thanks! Exciting stuff!
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure