E: 00/00 DAILY 4pm CHECK Win A Dinner

okane_ga_nai
okane_ga_nai Posts: 8,211 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
edited 29 December 2022 at 9:38PM in Standard online competitions
Win A Dinner
https://winadinner.com/daily-draw/

Big news! We are launching a new daily draw site. WinADinner.com does exactly what it says on the wrapper. At 4pm every day one lucky member will win a free meal, redeemable from some of the UKs favourite supper suppliers. The draws started on Valentine Day 2017

Just visit the site every day to find out if dinner is on us!

• Advertisers who feature on the site pick up the tab; so no cost, no catch, and no tricks!
  • Just come back each day to see if dinner is on us. If you are a winner you will be able to choose between a bunch of tasty options.
  • A new winner is drawn every day at 4pm. Any unclaimed wins will rollover and be offered to another user in the next draw.
  • Your email is kept safe on our server and will never be passed on. Any cash winnings are paid through PayPal to your email address.
  • Winners can choose where they get their dinner from including a number of providers like Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Simply Cook, Hello Fresh and major supermarkets. If all else fails; £20 can be redeemed via PayPal to cover the tab! Winners have 24 hours to collect before their dinner is lost and offered to someone else. However, rollovers do not really work for dinners so missed dinners will stack . In other words, if our first winner does not collect their dinner, the next day there will be two dinners on offer, and so on!
https://winadinner.com/rules/

Comments

• robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    jut had an email saying check to see if youre a winner and ff has blockd it for being unsecure-anyone else get through?
    What goes around-comes around
  • jut had an email saying check to see if youre a winner and ff has blockd it for being unsecure-anyone else get through?

Yes, it was ok for me
    "Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into someone else's nonsense, tell yourself: Not my circus, not my monkeys." - Mark Borkowski.
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I registered im sure but cant remember making a dinner thing
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I think they allocate you an image when you register and if they pick it you win ??
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    How do you know if you've won? I've been going on the site every day since they've sent me reminders, but I don't know how to tell who's won??
  • Just to say I did not receive any confirmation email or daily reminder (did check spam ).
    I then read the comments on the page with some one else having similar issues
    I contacted them via the blue question mark at the bottom of the daily draw page.
    They replied straight away to say they have done it manually.
  • cagsd wrote: »
    How do you know if you've won? I've been going on the site every day since they've sent me reminders, but I don't know how to tell who's won??
    On the left in pink is the name of the winner Currently TortelloniPasty and BhajiSobaChorizo and their Avatar picture. On the left right hand corner is your picture/Avatar. If your click on it you can go to your account and see your Username (foodname they gave you when you registered or I think you could change it to your own choice). If that name appears you win. Click on draw history at the top of the screen to see winners so far.

In the comments
    PLEASE READ: We are aware that the default avatars (pictures) of food are confusing. These are winners. We're working on a solution to make it more obvious that these are actual people who have won dinner. If you're wondering why you don't have a random food picture (or username) it will be because you connected via Facebook/Twitter or uploaded a photo
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Thanks, that clears it up a bit! My username is actually my name, not a random plate of food :) so it should make it more easier to spot if I ever win!! :)
  • chickaroonee
    chickaroonee Posts: 14,678 Forumite
    Thanks for posting - I won at the weekend, my first win after a break for a while! :) I logged in and saw my name on the side - and there was "claim" next to it, to click. Good luck to everyone for more wins!

too many comps..not enough time!
  • Slowcat
    Slowcat Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 21 August 2018 at 4:21PM
    Your personal email address should not be posted here so it has been removed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback