Calling time on PIP

Comments

• Bu we don't know what is on your PIP2... and neither do you unless you've got a copy recently supplied to you. For all I know you may have made a solid case for significant relevant disabilities in PIP2 that repeated at tribunal could be compelling without any contradictory evidence such as in the form of a face to face medical report (which we know does not exist). The assumption is the PIP2 is dreadful and the DWP have utilised it to deny you PIP... but that's not necessarily so.

No, no copy in the post today.
    From what I have read about the assessing process, if a face to face assessment is decided that it isn't necessary it can only be for two reasons. The first is that an award can be made without a face to face assessment and the second is that if a claim made is so weak and clearly doesn't' warrant an award, no assessment needs to be carried out.

I suspect that I fall in the latter category.
    I will then wait for the PIP2 to turn up and then make a final decision over the next course of action.
  • bigbulldog
    bigbulldog Posts: 632 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    If I am entitled to make a claim according to the Regulations, then it is right that I should make that claim (as per advice from AgeUK)
    How much capital we have, the type of car we own, what our annual income is or indeed how much equity we have in our home has no connection with either PIP or AA.
    Both of those benefits are not means tested.

So yes, if I am entitled to claim I will do so and it is none of your business.

You make it everyone's business by the way you boast about what you have and not needing the benefit as you give it to your grand children.

YOUR A FRAUD AND A BENEFIT SCROUNGER AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.:mad:
  • bigbulldog wrote: »
    You make it everyone's business by the way you boast about what you have and not needing the benefit as you give it to your grand children.

YOUR A FRAUD AND A BENEFIT SCROUNGER AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.:mad:
    You know nothing about me other than the bits that I have allowed you to know. As for boasting, that's not true at all. I have worked all of my life for what we now have, even at times when I felt like giving up. Eventually, ill health took control after 45 years of constant work. Hence previous claims for ESA and DLA. Do you deny me the comforts of my past labours?
    As for not needing the DLA money. That's correct, but be assured there are many 1000's also in that position that see DLA as a bit more for the 'pot'.
    Unfortunately that is the system - the same amount is paid out for all - some need more some need less. Don't blame me - go and complain to the government that have decided that that is the way it is.

Fraud is where someone illegally obtains something that they are not entitled to have. Am I a fraud - or to give it the correct title - 'fraudster'? Not unless you know more about me than I do.
    As for being a scrounger. Well how do you define that? Maybe I am but so long as the law allows me to make these claims then I will continue to be a scrounger.

And ashamed? Why? What makes you think that I should be?
    The difference between me and others is that I don't care what people think or say about me.
    Should those that use the loopholes in the tax system be ashamed? Should those in the House of Lords who sign in and go home to get their £300 a day, should they be ashamed?
    Should ex MP's & Ministers who use the contacts that they had built up to further their ever increasing level of income by the backdoor, should they be ashamed?

You have no idea what you are talking about.
  • bigbulldog
    Your a fraud and a benefit scrounger and should be ashamed of yourself.:mad:
  • bigbulldog wrote: »
    Your a fraud and a benefit scrounger and should be ashamed of yourself.:mad:
    If you say so at the risk of repeating myself.
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    I don't think he's a fraud or a scrounger, just a troll who keeps coming back with fantasies that wind everyone else up.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • Ames wrote: »
    I don't think he's a fraud or a scrounger, just a troll who keeps coming back with fantasies that wind everyone else up.
    For a start I am not a troll. I may well be confused, angry, annoyed and unhappy with the system, but I do not wish to give the impression of trying to upset people - I just need help and advice that I can cope with doing.
    I have never 'come back from somewhere else.
    As for being a fantasist, I really wish I was. You have no idea of the amount of sleepless nights I have had in the past few months.
    But I do have to be honest and say that given what has happened to me, be it self inflicted or not, has left me drained and with a hope that others don't have the same problems.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    All over money you don't need and would have given away...unlikely.
  • bigbulldog
    edited 16 March 2017 at 10:32AM
    You have no idea of the amount of sleepless nights I have had in the past few months.
    But I do have to be honest and say that given what has happened to me, be it self inflicted or not, has left me drained and with a hope that others don't have the same problems.

Sleepless nights my !!!!.....

You shop at M&S for your ready meals....

You drive a 50k car.

You want a blue badge so your 50k car does not get damaged.

You want the government to fund your £500 Road fund license.

As I said before....

Scrounger and a fraudster .
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    bigbulldog wrote: »
    Sleepless nights my !!!!.....

You shop at M&S for your ready meals....

You drive a 50k car.

You want a blue badge so your 50k car does not get damaged.

You want the government to fund your £500 Road fund license.

As I said before....

Scrounger and a fraudster .

You seem to believe anything he's said is true. He must be loving how you've been taken in by him.

(Just one point though, at three for a tenner M&S ready meals are no more expensive than the supermarket mid to high range ones, and are much nicer. I think for people who have trouble cooking they're probably the best option out there.)
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure