The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Comments

• Sunny_Saver
    Sunny_Saver Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Yes, I got invited but declined!
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • I have been invited to "My Tesco sandwich" a make your favorite sandwich and send in a photo and recipe.(be inventive!)
    Tesco are looking for a new ready made sandwich for their shelfs.

Well! my sandwiches are not creative so have not replied yet.

Anyone else been invited?

I have got that one too and am struggling for a good idea and a half decent image! But I figure that I will give it a go, anything done will help to bump up my score and may lead to more invitations in the future.

Roma
  • I was invited to the sandwich one and the beer and cider one also.
    Just done my final survey on the £5 fresh fruit online and have ended up with a £5 and a £3.50 refund evoucher as I complained that the tomatoes i ordered were the same day's date.
    Impressed with the customer services.
  • reeree
    reeree Posts: 935 Forumite
    bambibear wrote: »
    I was invited to the sandwich one and the beer and cider one also.
    Just done my final survey on the £5 fresh fruit online and have ended up with a £5 and a £3.50 refund evoucher as I complained that the tomatoes i ordered were the same day's date.
    Impressed with the customer services.

were do you go to do the survey ? l got the icecream vouchers but cant find anywhere to do the survey
  • Bought my 2 for £3.50 ice cream with my £3 voucher,can't wait to try it tonight!
  • Just had an invite to a fresh fish campaign.
  • Just had an invite to a fresh fish campaign.

Me too :D
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    If anyone has 50p coupons to use for ice cream campaign my local store have 'reduced to clear' on some of their own brand - banana split 900ml tub now £1 and box 4 strawberry & chocolate crumble milk lollies for 50p ( free with coupon)
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Has anyone actually be able to get in touch with anyone at The Orchard via email? My Hovis vouchers never arrived, I sent three emails which they didn't respond to.

I tried with the online contact and email, with no response.

My query was about being unable to submit a revue, after submitted a very brief conversation and the problem was only resolved because they sent a 'circular' email, asking for revues and giving a link into the relevant section.

Fish trial offered, here, too. I'm not a fish (of the edible kind) fan, but I'm willing to try it, if it's free or nearly so.
  • Has anyone actually be able to get in touch with anyone at The Orchard via email? My Hovis vouchers never arrived, I sent three emails which they didn't respond to.

Exactly the same here. No Hovis vouchers. And no reply to my emails. Not good.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure