Sun Holiday Codes July 2017

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 9 July 2017 at 5:08PM
    pawpurrs wrote: »
    I mean is it valid for this time only, as I have put on
    At two days thinking august was next year I missed out this year as I was away and have now booked aomewhere thinking it wouldn't be back.

Don't know for certain if it'll be in this format but if you're thinking about next summer check back in January to see what dates are available then

If you mean will the sun saver code entered this time go towards the next holiday promotion then NO
    Same as codewords for a new holiday promotion you would need to start again
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    pawpurrs wrote: »
    I mean is it valid for this time only

The codes will only be valid for this promotion, you will need to collect new codes next time round.

I think that's what you're asking?
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi all, does anyone know if they amend the available dates nearer the booking day? My husband is a teacher and we are therefore restricted to holidays during the school holidays. I saw that this promotion had the two bonus dates in August so I started collecting the codes and have just noticed that the August dates have disappeared from the available dates. Are they likely to come back or is that it?
  • essex_boy
    bellola wrote: »
    Hi all, does anyone know if they amend the available dates nearer the booking day? My husband is a teacher and we are therefore restricted to holidays during the school holidays. I saw that this promotion had the two bonus dates in August so I started collecting the codes and have just noticed that the August dates have disappeared from the available dates. Are they likely to come back or is that it?

The two August dates are included in the pull out brochure from Saturdays Sun so I'm confident it'll be included.
    The pull out has always been more reliable than the website
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    essex_boy wrote: »
    The two August dates are included in the pull out brochure from Saturdays Sun so I'm confident it'll be included.
    The pull out has always been more reliable than the website

Thank you! Will continue to collect and see what happens on Saturday.
  • I am in France, on a sun saver holiday, and as such couldn't get the sun saver code can anybody point me in the right direction. I got yesterday's but can't find today's at all 😩 Ps the Eurocamp at Regusse south France is well worth a visit!
  • essex_boy
    gittoes wrote: »
    I am in France, on a sun saver holiday, and as such couldn't get the sun saver code can anybody point me in the right direction. I got yesterday's but can't find today's at all 😩 Ps the Eurocamp at Regusse south France is well worth a visit!

Sun Savers is only available to members in the UK only, and cannot be viewed by non UK residents or UK residents overseas I’m afraid

You would need to wait till Monday 17th July
    You can then book through the main booking office using the codewords I provide in the first post of this thread
  • Cheers mate but I've already used the 1st code on Saturday. I can use them if they are posted.
    Do you have the code?
    Thanks in advance.
  • essex_boy
    gittoes wrote: »
    Cheers mate but I've already used the 1st code on Saturday. I can use them if they are posted.
    Do you have the code?
    Thanks in advance.

I cant post Sun Saver codes as they are unique to each paper.
    I can only post the codewords for next Mondays booking office.
    If you do get the Sun Savers in your part of Spain it should be on page 24 of Sundays paper.
  • essex_boy
    Todays codeword is TALL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business