Co-Operative Legal Services

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here used Co-Op Legal Services? Why would you pick them over a smaller local company? Are they any good?

Thanks!

Comments

• thefishdude
    thefishdude Posts: 541 Forumite
    had them as legal cover on my car insurance seemed very efficient kept us informed of what was happening regarding an inury claim after an accident and quiet happy with there service. i cant say more than that as i dint pick them directly i just had legal cover and there were the providers.
  • Al2009
    Al2009 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Ah cool, thanks fishdude. Nice to see they were competent in their dealings. Anyone else?
  • Newly_retired
    Newly_retired Posts: 2,945
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Brilliant for the funerals of both my parents.
    But others have had different experiences. I think there is a whle thread about them somewhere.
  • hampa
    hampa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Used them for mine & husband's will a few years ago - that was all over the phone and was much easier than going to a solicitor and cheaper. Had good service, found it was all very straightforward.
  • floss2
    floss2 Posts: 8,030 Forumite
    Al2009 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Has anyone here used Co-Op Legal Services? Why would you pick them over a smaller local company? Are they any good?

Thanks!

Is this in relation to your Masters dissertation on comparing brand personalities?
  • Al2009
    Hi Floss!
    Yeah, I'm interesting in what people's experiences are with Co-op for legal services! Hope thats ok.
  • Al2009
    Anymore thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills