£75 trampoline inc enclosure (8ft) at B&Q

Comments

• MrsASmith
    MrsASmith Posts: 167 Forumite
    Managed to get one at Bristol Imperial Park on Friday eve - my 9yr dd and 3yr ds have spent hours on it. Great size if you dont want your whole back garden taken over by childrens equipment.
  • jorose
    jorose Posts: 205 Forumite
    there was a big pile in darlington when i went to pick up my sons :)
    :A
    Everytime a bell rings an angel his gets wings
  • lloydlf
    lloydlf Posts: 39 Forumite
    I got one in the Cwmbran store on Sunday and its great. We put it up easily in an hour and my 5 year old and three year old twins can esily play on it together.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    I got one last year for the same price, just be careful with the blue cover on the padding it tends to crack and split already had a replacement
  • poundsinbucks
    poundsinbucks Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I also got one last year, the 12ft one. It's great and kids still love it, but yes, the blue surround started splitting before it was 12 months old! Noticed on the B&Q site the review for this item was pretty poor due to the splitting surround. Deanos, did you buy a new surround? Can't see it listed.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • deanos
    No i got a replacement for free from B+Q
  • davemuk
    davemuk Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    deanos wrote: »
    No i got a replacement for free from B+Q

Hi deanos,

Did you purchase the protective cover originally ?

Just wondering if it was the heat in Summer or cold in Winter that make it crack ?
  • deanos
    Yes it was the one that came with the trampoline, the first one lasted about 2 months and it was in the summer, the new one is starting to go a little bit but its about 1 year old now, in winter i take the poles and netting off and put them in the garage and use a cover over the trampoline to protect it.
  • rachelandgromit
    rachelandgromit Posts: 826 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2010 at 11:54PM
    Just to say that Focus is doing the 10ft ones for £89.99 until Monday (including enclosure). If you have one of the Homemovers card you may have just been sent a card for 15% off until the beginning of September. If my maths is right this works out at about £76 which I think is a pretty good deal ;-)
  • We got one yesterday from Watford and there are still lots left there! Thanks for this... really happy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure