Royal Mail Shares

1222223224225226228»

Comments

• Share Price at 13.25 today £6.01.

AMD
    Debt Free!!!
  • I was wondering if someone can help or answer this question for me. My friend got shares for 3 members of his family, him, his wife and his daughter. They all got £750 worth of shares. He is looking into selling those shares as he needs the money and he actually asked me to look into it last night. I was wondering if anyone can help in this regard as he needs the money. What would be the cheapest way to sell all of them. I think he got them electronically and didnt get the certificate but i can confirm that with him.

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    If it ever got to the point where i have no money to eat. I would go to the police station and break something to get myself arrested. Atleast i would get a warm cell and food and if everyone who get SANCTIONED by the job center did that than the government would have to change there policy about sanctioning so many people on the work program.
  • Shark
    Shark Posts: 1,003 Forumite
    Any dividend information on this stock? I am still holding my £750 IPO and not really looking to hold on to long term.
    "And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row."

– after beating Jimmy Connors at the January 1979 Masters. Gerulaitis had lost their previous 16 matches.
  • frugalmacdugal
    frugalmacdugal Posts: 10,077 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hi,
    I think he got them electronically and didnt get the certificate but i can confirm that with him.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

He's probably just as well selling through the same company as he bought them with, any idea who that was?
    Shark wrote: »
    Any dividend information on this stock? I am still holding my £750 IPO and not really looking to hold on to long term.

Says here, July 2014, remember the share price usually falls about the same value as dividend.
  • speedyturtle
    speedyturtle Posts: 100 Forumite
    edited 16 March 2014 at 8:51PM
    Hi,

He's probably just as well selling through the same company as he bought them with, any idea who that was?

I asked him and he says that he bought it from the government website. Another thing, would he have to do three transactions or can he sell all the shares under 3 names in just one transaction?

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    If it ever got to the point where i have no money to eat. I would go to the police station and break something to get myself arrested. Atleast i would get a warm cell and food and if everyone who get SANCTIONED by the job center did that than the government would have to change there policy about sanctioning so many people on the work program.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure