Birthday freebies?

Hi

I came across a site which gave details of companies that send u freebies on your birthday if you have signed up to them, but it was for the US only. Does anyone know of any such offers for the UK?

Ta

Comments

• pozmu
    pozmu Posts: 75 Forumite
    Ebuyer gave me free shipping voucher (next working day delivery worth £9.99 to use within a week) and 10x8 enlargement from ebuyer photo service.
  • Barnacles chipshops let you have a free chippy tea on your birthday. Not sure Barnacles are just in Teesside though? I know if you're on the mailing list for some nightclubs in the North you get sent drinks vouchers and free entry stuff on your birthday
    D'you know, in 900 years of space and time, I've never met anyone who wasn't important
    The Doctor
    Taste The Rainbow :heartsmil
  • I been a customer of theres for over 5 years and spent around 2k of stuff and haven't once had a voucher. Lucky you
    pozmu wrote: »
    Ebuyer gave me free shipping voucher (next working day delivery worth £9.99 to use within a week) and 10x8 enlargement from ebuyer photo service.
  • Dove sent me some shower cream and a card on my birthday
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
  • Thanks, I have already signed up to Dove so I'll see if I'm lucky...
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Om my birthday this year I got a 30ml Anew Thermalift Face Lifting Cream (priced £20 in current brochure!) from Avon. Wicked! Not sure if you'd get it if you've never bought anything from them (which I do but not frequently - £3.50 postage!) but worth a try!

;)
    2020 Wins:
  • matalan sent me a card and £5 card off a £30 spend which came in handy, you have to register to get a matalan card so you can shop in store
  • gemmacarolyn
    gemmacarolyn Posts: 1,291
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Jackpotjoy give you max cards in a bingo room of your choice on your birthday-which could be very profitable ;) !!
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
  • My local McDonalds give you a free medium meal (or kids meal) on your birthday if you produce proof, you just have to ask!
    2019 win
    3 packets of HiLife dog food :T

2020 win(s)
    Star Wars mitre football (Beano) :j
  • Ooooh could come in handy, 'tis my birthday in two weeks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure