Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    rmwebs
    Cheap postage for a bulk (500) mailshot?
    • 27th Mar 13, 10:26 PM
    Cheap postage for a bulk (500) mailshot? 27th Mar 13 at 10:26 PM
    I'm about to do a mailshot (a standard c5 envelope) to 500 customers and am looking for the cheapest way of doing it. It's a one-off thing so opening business account ans such with Royal Mail aren't something they would entertain.

I know using someone else's franking machine is an option, and may have a lead on one. If not, I'm also a member of costco, however cant find any prices online for what they charge for standard 2nd class stamps. Does anyone have any idea if they are cheaper, and if they are, by how much?

Alternatively, anyone have any ideas on cheaper postage? I did look into online postage services however they cant do what we want (sending an already printed flyer).

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,169Posts Today

6,077Users online

Martin's Twitter