sarahj1986 wrote: »
    up to 95 now just done an easy 36 sb PL survey on Tetley tea
    I got that, and I am actually Facebook friends with Tetley
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just logged on. Anyone had TS 252793 for 68SB? I answered the list of cereals I buy and then got this: Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. A survey is active for your ID. Please continue the original survey or return in 10 minutes to restart.

Looks like this one is a no go:mad:
  • CathWales wrote: »
    Just logged on. Anyone had TS 252793 for 68SB? I answered the list of cereals I buy and then got this: Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. A survey is active for your ID. Please continue the original survey or return in 10 minutes to restart.

Looks like this one is a no go:mad:

Oh no :( this happened to me a while ago for a survey, I don't think it worked for me no matter how much I refreshed the page.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    I've also got 1 option for the DS, but the counter thing is just spinning round and I'm wondering if I get a DS will it credit or are they still broke? EDIT: Got the 'sorry' message anyway!
  • CathWales wrote: »
    I've also got 1 option for the DS, but the counter thing is just spinning round and I'm wondering if I get a DS will it credit or are they still broke? EDIT: Got the 'sorry' message anyway!

This DS problem has been going on for months, I wonder when they'll sort it! My daily survey has also not been working for days :(. Sometimes no tick boxes appear and when they do it's only a few or one.
  • Oh no :( this happened to me a while ago for a survey, I don't think it worked for me no matter how much I refreshed the page.

You probably tried this anyway...

But just in case anyone doesnt try it- I've had more success with problems on surveys when I click BACK (into your history page) rather than try to refresh.

Refresh often just regenerates the error page, Back gets you to the last page that worked.

Well, perhaps.
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    edited 18 September 2013 at 2:44PM
    A second TS has also told me it has a technical fault. TS 253432. Anyone else having TS problems?

EDIT: sent error report.
  • zugzwang wrote: »
    You probably tried this anyway...

But just in case anyone doesnt try it- I've had more success with problems on surveys when I click BACK (into your history page) rather than try to refresh.

Refresh often just regenerates the error page, Back gets you to the last page that worked.

Well, perhaps.

Thank you, yes I have tried this also. :p
    CathWales wrote: »
    A second TS has also told me it has a technical fault. TS 253432. Anyone else having TS problems
    ?

Is it the error page with lots of flags on top? That just happened to me right now...
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    edited 18 September 2013 at 3:07PM
    Yes Heavy Raindrops

7sb for joytech. Thanks.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Are you all on a different version of the SB site to me? i.e. the USA one? None of these codes, boxes or anything works for me. I don't get surveys much either.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family