apple i pad mini bad apple information

Comments

• You do not say if you want 16GB or 32 GB but the latter seems to be available.

Use this link and it will update you when stock is available.

www.ipad-stock.co.uk/checker-ipad-mini-wifi
  • penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What about a Nexus 7?:D
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • grizzly1911
    grizzly1911 Posts: 9,965 Forumite
    penrhyn wrote: »
    what about a nexus 7?:d

+1.:d:d.........
    "If you act like an illiterate man, your learning will never stop... Being uneducated, you have no fear of the future.".....

"big business is parasitic, like a mosquito, whereas I prefer the lighter touch, like that of a butterfly. "A butterfly can suck honey from the flower without damaging it," "Arunachalam Muruganantham
  • phebe3
    phebe3 Posts: 255 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorted...am getting it direct from the States...luckily have contacts over there and someone visiting...whew! I realise it said 2 weeks dispatch...I thought it meant to my HOUSE, not England! All the other stores selling say Out of Stock, so cos it didn't say that I presumed meant was in stock...which i suppose it is but not in England! She's only decided recently she wanted one, hence not really been looking at Apple store until recently... and tbh am not a techie person and didn't even realise was a new product as have never really got into Apple stuff, except for i pod! Ah well, she may have one for xmas after all and I believe it will be slightly cheaper due to exchange rate....
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    phebe3 wrote: »
    I believe it will be slightly cheaper due to exchange rate....

Except of course you will probably have to pay some or all of customs duty, excise duty and import VAT.

See point 2.2

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&propertyType=document&_pageLabel=pageTravel_ShowContent&id=HMCE_CL_000014#P26_2848
  • vyle
    vyle Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    My local JL had eight of the 32gb ones in stock today.
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    I called the local apple store today and they had them in stock and I went and collected it from there they had 3 left at 9.30am. How does that work with the charger then if you purchase from America would you need to get a converter plug?
  • Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    I've had my iPad mini for 4 weeks.

My first port of call was the Apple store. They only had the 64gb version, but I only wanted 16gb. I then went round to John Lewis, who were out of stock.

When I got home, I looked online. PC World had the 16gb version, so I ordered it, and it was delivered by courier the next day for only £3.99 delivery charge.

My suggestion is to shop around, and look online, not just stick to the Apple Store.
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • sitcom321
    sitcom321 Posts: 386 Forumite
    edited 7 December 2012 at 7:34AM
    I have just had an email from Argos to say ipad mini 16gb now in stock i have just been on website now and ordered one which is being delivered tomorrow £269 plus £3 for next day delivery, free delivery if you order standard delivery. hope this helps someone
  • iSaving
    iSaving Posts: 117 Forumite
    Just for those wanting to shop online - Argos has a small amount of Black 32GB in for Home Delivery only - but be quick!!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8140072.htm

Edit: Oops, just saw the online stock checker link above shows a number of places still have 32GB available to order. Great link!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure