Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• Tolteca87 wrote: »
    I did it late last night. But direct and for a quid.
    But yes, could be triggering.

How do you sign up to do PL surveys directly? I've been doing them on InboxPounds as they are better paid than SB, but even better to do them directly with PL.

:)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Not good, but it may credit in a couple of days - that's happened to me once or twice before. It doesn't help with today's high target, though. It wasn't a Brain Juicer survey, was it? :(

No it was about repairing white goods - nice easy straightforward way to start the day. 1st time a DS hasn't credited straight away.

Also just did a TS for over 200 that had me join Asics running forum, completed that and joined up got all the relevant thank yous and.... yup.... no credit there either....:rotfl:
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    zahariel wrote: »
    No it was about repairing white goods - nice easy straightforward way to start the day. 1st time a DS hasn't credited straight away.

Also just did a TS for over 200 that had me join Asics running forum, completed that and joined up got all the relevant thank yous and.... yup.... no credit there either....:rotfl:

I've found that quite often the ones where you have to join something else doesn't credit. I hope you have some luck soon (good luck, that is)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Peanut Labs are another middle man. I did it through the survey company.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    zahariel wrote: »

I just had this survey and remembered someone had mentioned doing it and I did it as I thought it was meant to be quick. Did survey, clicked on email and now I have the registration page, is it worth filling it in? Did anyone ticket it and get rewarded? Not a good start to my SB day, but I am close to cashing out and can maybe leave it then.
  • paulshorse
    CURRENT CODE

fathersgift

for 5sb before 2pm
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    CathWales wrote: »
    I just had this survey and remembered someone had mentioned doing it and I did it as I thought it was meant to be quick. Did survey, clicked on email and now I have the registration page, is it worth filling it in? Did anyone ticket it and get rewarded? Not a good start to my SB day, but I am close to cashing out and can maybe leave it then.

I've not had that one Cath - I think someone else mentioned about a running survey that didn't credit (was it yesterday?) I lose track of time
    2014 goal £180/600
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Re the Daily surveys non availability.just checked my ledger & the last one I completed was on 25th May, with the previous ones being 24th/22/18/15 May.so something seems to have changed for me since May, get the odd tick boxes but they relate to having children in the household/diabetes/or being a smoker, so no relevance & no surveys.
    I think the home card saying I have been 'selected' to take a survey is telling lies.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I've not had that one Cath - I think someone else mentioned about a running survey that didn't credit (was it yesterday?) I lose track of time

Paul I quoted Zahrial's post from today, but I think someone else also did it recently, but Zahrial came up when I searched. Have all the proof and will put in ticket, but know I'll be fobbed off with the 'it should be in your ledger (like I've not checked first!) if not wait 4-6 weeks' message. Just can't be bothered with this anymore.....mean it this time lol.
  • paulshorse
    Re the Daily surveys non availability.just checked my ledger & the last one I completed was on 25th May, with the previous ones being 24th/22/18/15 May.so something seems to have changed for me since May, get the odd tick boxes but they relate to having children in the household/diabetes/or being a smoker, so no relevance & no surveys.
    I think the home card saying I have been 'selected' to take a survey is telling lies.

The wording on that survey card is a complete joke, isn't it. The thing is that often the surveys bear no relevance to the tick boxes anyway. I did hear that someone on hear used to tick all of the boxes just so that they could access the surveys, but I can't remember who it was and I don't know if that's a good thing to do or not :(
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills